Biden-Harris / Dems

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
Because if there's a chance to non-violently keep those MAGANazi ************s from taking power so they won't get the opportunity to murder most of my friends, I'll ******* take it. I know I'm constantly baying for GQP blood, but I don't want to kill anyone unless I have no other choice.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Funny how Democrats seem to need a supermajority to accomplish anything while Republicans can apparently get everything they want every term regardless of how many seats they hold.
Because the bar for preventing stuff from happening is significantly lower and easier to achieve than the bar that requires changing the fundamental documents of your democracy. Shocking, I know.

Paladin

Citizen
How do you explain to a student who just watched, say, the NYPD throw their friends down a flight of stairs for participating in a nonviolent protest — acts committed without so a peep of condemnation from the president — that a vote for him is a vote against fascism?

NovaSaber

Citizen
Biden's mind can actually be changed. His position on the very issue these protests are about has shifted in the direction the protestors want; not by enough, but it has shifted.

That's the difference between him and Von Shitzinpantz that would still apply even if their current positions were exactly the same.
Which they aren't. Again, they aren't different enough, but there is literally no area I can think of in which Biden isn't at least somewhat less bad than the alternative.

Thylacine 2000

Citizen
Paladin said:
How do you explain to a student who just watched, say, the NYPD throw their friends down a flight of stairs for participating in a nonviolent protest — acts committed without so a peep of condemnation from the president — that a vote for him is a vote against fascism?

"Nonviolent" (*) (sic)

Beyond that, you must ask if this person is worth explaining anything to.

Even among current college students, Palestine ranks 15th in significance out of the 16 issues polled. This is a fringe issue among fringe people. I've spent my whole life watching politicians lose after they swore the youth vote would turn out for them and then it didn't turn out at all.

Attachments

• IMG_5496.jpeg
    IMG_5496.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
A vote for Biden might not be a strong vote against fascism, but a vote for Trump is a pretty strong vote FOR fascism. Hopefully by November people realize that. If you think Biden is bad for the Palestinians, wait till you get a load of Trump. As horrible as it feels, this election is about minimizing harm, not improving things. Once the cult is diminished we can work on the later.

Top Bottom