He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Greebtron

Citizen
Okay, I went in there fully expecting Smith to include her simply for the potential drug references, but the man surprised me.
Having watched the writer's commentary on youtube, it does seem to be more episode 2's writer Diya Mishra's idea (certainly she sounded very ethusiastic about it). It is actually Kevin Smith's fault that her big scene was cut. He freely admits that he wrote the episode 1 script as being so long, his plot carries over into the first five minutes of episode 2, which was supposed to start with the Snake Mountain flashback.

Maybe if the series gets a physical release one day, they'll put the storyboard animatic out there.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
First reviews of the Collector are going up, one of the only reasons I wanted Snake Mountain I never got was actually the throne. Turns out, the Collector has a gold one with skull armrests! Though this may be the first MOTU vehicle I check out Toyhax for, the inside seems rather sparse otherwise.

Greebtron

Citizen
Spoilers for the Revolution prequel comic (and parts of Revolution itself)

So it turns out the reason that Hordak went to Anwat-Gar, recruited Keldor and gave him the Ha'vok staff is because he is trying to cheat fate. Three seers (essentially multiple legally distinct versions of Shadow Weaver) tell him of his future - and because they have seen it, that means it will come to pass - that Grayskull's heir will destroy him.

I don't think there can be any real doubt now that, unless it becomes another animation project canned for a tax writeoff:

She is coming.

Last edited:

Platypus Prime

Citizen
No pictures yet, but got a very cheap Rick Flair figure from Ollie's, it comes with a great set of hands. Closed fist (both) open hands (also both) etc. Great for MOTU additions, the difference in skin coloration doesn't show when actually attached to Battle Armor HeMan.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
No pictures yet, but got a very cheap Rick Flair figure from Ollie's, it comes with a great set of hands. Closed fist (both) open hands (also both) etc. Great for MOTU additions, the difference in skin coloration doesn't show when actually attached to Battle Armor HeMan.
Woo!

Top Bottom