[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe. It's been a long time though. Unicon was the infamous scam convention where the organizers pulled the fire alarm and disappeared with the money.

The scene just reminded me of it.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I really enjoyed writing out Maple's "in-ring" logic during this match. While it's always fun to write her as a bit of a goof ball while dealing with some things... I've never wanted her to come across as dumb. by dumb I mean -not smart, a dullard... as it were.

which to be fair, could be an easy read to get of her, she has a lot of that "pinkie pie chaos energy" in her character dna but the flip side of that -that I hope came across (especially by this point in the game) is that she is very focused and knowledgeable about all of her Jobs.

one could say she's got a sort of duality to her personality. Which I think I even wrote into my notes for when she got hooked up with the Marketing Department, that she would really hunker down and try to learn all she could, so she could at least hold her own and not be a burden.

That might also played into her being a mean brat for a while there when she found out she was an evil monster... lol gotta do the job

Top Bottom