Tell Your Tale Discussion Thread-Salute Our Shorts

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This probably isn't the weirdest weather Maretime Bay has had.

I wince every time I hear a phone buzzing. I need a vacation so bad.

Looks like this is going to be an adventure episode.

Cloudsdale?

This is such an MLP problem.

"O-o-o-kay, you're just jumping straight in there." Yeah, I wouldn't have had that idea either.

G5 music is still not great.

So these clouds are just tangible for everyone.

... Or gravity is just broken here. Or something. What is anything anymore?

I can't stop watching their ears.

OH MY GOD STOP. We all know who frigging Zipp is. Ignore the idiot executive who said this needed to be a thing for season 2. He's probably never seen a single episode and will never know. Change the locks while he's on vacation if you have to.

Together it is.

I wonder who built this thing. It must predate the loss of magic, and it still works.

Sparky's enjoying this.

There's some fun bit here, but this all makes no sense.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Oh, no! The rainbows are rising up! It was only a matter of time! They're sick of playing second fiddle to horses and our ready to take over the show!

"What is going on?!" Said with all the annoyance of someone who's already had to deal with a fight with her sister and her bed coming to life today alone.

...God? Or maybe Thor?

Okay, I don't know how Zipp already knows that this is a "thing" instead of a "someone". Detective's intuition, I guess?

They're stealing our rainbows! Who would do such a thing? *Looks vaguely over to the breezies*

"The place where rainbows are made!" Note that only Izzy is also excited by this proposition.

Wait, so this ONE cloud has been making the rainbows for the ENTIRE world this entire time? Okay.

No one's been paying for these rainbows for 100 years! We're repossessing 'em! What, you think rainbows just HAPPEN?! That they're just reflections of light through water in the atmosphere or somethin'? Get outta here!

"HOOkay, you're just jumping straight in there!" Zipp fears no rainbow teleporter!

More magic buttons! This time made of clouds?! Magic buttons are very in this season.

Behold....STAIRS! The most whimsical method of conveyance!

That moment that you realize that they're basically playing around in a old abandoned factory. Then again...they do have experience with that with the old Canterlogic factory. Old abandoned factories are basically their second homes, at this point.

Cloudball fight! They do this back home with Cloudpuff all the time.

Okay, so the clouds are either VERY sticky or they exert their own magical gravitational force to walk upside down on them like that. Interesting.

Bold of all of them to jump like that. Of course, I guess they really only have to worry about Hitch falling to his doom.

Rainbow-nado! Coming soon to Syfy!

Zipp, you really don't need to do your whole power up speech before you try to do some plumbing.

Meanwhile, Hitch, Misty, and Izzy are just sitting there watching all this happen and eating clouds like popcorn, I guess.

All you need to do to fix broken machinery is just to scream at it. Noted.

There's a snail in it's craw! You mean to tell me that never happened in the last 100 years? Okay, fine.

*Literally pukes rainbows* This pega-snail now owes Zipp a life debt!

Rainbow pop-sickles just don't taste the same without the rainbow, y'know?

Well, Zipp just invented a new extreme sport. Rainbow surfing!

And now the girls own what's left of the old Rainbow Factory. They can start charging for tours! And rides!

And in the "original" Spanish!
I'm not sure if I like the Spanish voice for Zipp. It's a little nasally. Maybe it'll grow on me, though?

Sunny sounds pretty identical, though.

I guess Hasbro doesn't pay for ANY non-English music. We knew that from last time, but I was curious if they'd at least do Spanish or something.

I feel like the Spanish version of Zipp's power-up speech really should sound more dramatic than it does.

Top Bottom