2D/3D art Transformers Legacy: Battle Circuit

TeletraanIV

Super Computer VTuber
Citizen
I recently posted about this on TFW but, after re-discovering the flash game "Transformers Battle Circuit" made to promote the Transformers Classics toyline, I saw the mistransformed Optimus as the final boss for the Decepticons and thought to myself
"...you know, I could probably mod this pretty easily"
First I tested it by putting myself in over Rodimus
Flash_Player_32.0_r101_[Win]_[Stand_Alone]_pfeNWFjuCF.png

and once I knew that that had worked, I went ahead and started to change the backgrounds, the stage, and the GUI
and very slowly, the project ballooned out of proportion until I spent about a days worth of time converting the game completely to be a Flash Game advertising Transformers Legacy
Flash_Player_32.0_r101_[Win]_[Stand_Alone]_U9kRkwLzho.png
Flash_Player_32.0_r101_[Win]_[Stand_Alone]_QJeshUnDm7.png
firefox_g6aQ5pSdyP.png
Flash_Player_32.0_r101_[Win]_[Stand_Alone]_nqoDWSaRCr.png
firefox_z7k6iiWw9o.png

Now Unfortunately, some of the character slots and the space I had to implement my photos was a bit limited, so it's like they're projecting the beam out ahead of them like shin godzilla as opposed to shooting right from the gunbarrel for some, and Toxitron is a midget, I maaaay see what I can do to tweak and fix these later, but it doesn't feel like too heavy an issue, this is still plenty of cheesey fun in the mean time!

You can download the game to play here, if you've got a standalone desktop version of flash installed (it takes like 2 minutes so)
and I put a video of it up on my Youtube Channel here, you can leave any feedback either here in the thread or on the youtube video

Top Bottom