X 12 The Mutants

wentwood

Citizen
The X Men now join MCU with this new chapter from X Men as part of MCU Phase 5.

I'm watching the X Men movies currently and am on X3 The Last Stand.

I think that X12 could be another 3 movie thing lasting to at least X14.

I hope they either pick up after Apocalypse or X3 Last Stand.

Echowarrior

Citizen
The X Men now join MCU with this new chapter from X Men as part of MCU Phase 5.

I'm watching the X Men movies currently and am on X3 The Last Stand.

I think that X12 could be another 3 movie thing lasting to at least X14.

I hope they either pick up after Apocalypse or X3 Last Stand.

...cite your source for this. Last I checked, the closest thing we were getting to any sort of continuation of the Fox X-Men films within the MCU was Deadpool 3.

wentwood

Citizen
Well I do know that they had to wait out the Fox contract before Marvel could make them part of MCU.

X11 The New Mutants came out in 2020. Over 2 and a half years ago.

Fox still had rights to the X Men movies.

With the new Trilogy they were able to make Spidy part of MCU.

Last edited:

Echowarrior

Citizen
You're still making a lot of leaps. The MCU doesn't have to continue any threads from the Fox X-Men films. I get the feeling that what happened with the Spider-Man films, as well as what little acknowledgement of the Fox X-Men films we know is coming in the MCU, is simply because the current Multiverse Saga gives them an opportunity to do so.

The MCU will likely have its own take on the X-Men, just like it's had its own take on various other Marvel characters.

wentwood

Citizen
Not leaps.

It seems like every time a new studio takes over out the window goes what was already established.

TMNT was relaunched twice and the 7th movie makes 3.

Trans Formers 7 will be Beast Wars. The first 6 were G1.

So what happens is they start the story over. A new movie doesn't stick with the material in the comics or books.

Echowarrior

Citizen
You're confusing me now. Your earlier posts implied that you were expecting any future X-Men films to pick up story threads from the ones produced by Fox - now you're implying that you expect a full refresh, which is what I'm expecting save for Deadpool 3.

Top Bottom