Wow neat
Ian McKellen
and Michael Fastbender
On Magnitos File
aqw23.JPG

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Supposedly the names above were the previous voice actors for Magneto.

I kinda like the idea that with the survivors being
Cable, Sunspot and Jubilee, it's the start of X-Force. With some Generation X. I don't remember if New Mutants Rahne, Magma, Cannonball etc were introduced before but 90s X-Forcers Shatterstar, Warpath, Rictor and Generation X Skin, Synch, Chamber can join in too.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Supposedly the names above were the previous voice actors for Magneto.

I kinda like the idea that with the survivors being
Cable, Sunspot and Jubilee, it's the start of X-Force. With some Generation X. I don't remember if New Mutants Rahne, Magma, Cannonball etc were introduced before but 90s X-Forcers Shatterstar, Warpath, Rictor and Generation X Skin, Synch, Chamber can join in too.

Wolfsbane and Cannonball were in the original show, but the former was a member of X-Factor and the latter was in one fifth season episode.

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen
any thoughts on when Logan ended up? Not sure if they just forgot about him since he was out of action, or if were going to get a surprise 3rd time period with him

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
There HAS to be a third. We're missing
Morph and Storm. Where are they? Exiles? Would be cool if they're in Age of Apocalypse, as a reference to Morph

Echowarrior

Citizen
From what I've read, there isn't a third time period. Wolverine, Storm and Morph either ended up in the distant future with Cyclops and Jean (doubful) or in the past with the rest.

MrBlud

Citizen
It’s possible Apocalypse already has them in the present. He *is* collecting Horseman and he *did* re-adamantium Wolverine (as a Horseman) in the comics

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Storm was a horseman in one of the movies XD... I'm not sure though where there would be more story opportunity for her though... she'd have little to do in the future, and unless they have her land slightly further south in the past to meet up with an earlier Black Panther / set up her own goddess-ness with a predestination paradox/ self-fulfilling destiny deal... yeah the best place for her is in the "now now" of '97, where she can lead the x-men ... maybe bring back Colossus and Iceman ..hell with all this Apocalypse stuff going on, bring back Angel have them be on gold team.

Morph... he's bound to be where ever logan is - since they seem determined to play him as the unrequited gay love Wolverine never noticed because he thought they were beer buddies XD ... and you can't really keep pushing that if they are thousands of years apart

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I’m sure the success of X-Men 97, and its many cameos, have stroked some interest in more revivals of 90s Marvel series. Spider-Man 99 is the most obvious, but I’d be game for a “Avengers 97” to pick up the pieces from Iron Man, Incredible Hulk and Fantastic Four.

Heck, they could always do a “Marvel Action Universe” thing and do 5-6 part “Micro Series” and simply rotate between the various mid-90s Marvel shows (Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, and maybe do a full blown Avengers thing).

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
They could lead back into the cosmic side of Marvel too, between following up on the state of the Shiar and following up on Silver Surfer.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I’m sure the success of X-Men 97, and its many cameos, have stroked some interest in more revivals of 90s Marvel series. Spider-Man 99 is the most obvious, but I’d be game for a “Avengers 97” to pick up the pieces from Iron Man, Incredible Hulk and Fantastic Four.

Heck, they could always do a “Marvel Action Universe” thing and do 5-6 part “Micro Series” and simply rotate between the various mid-90s Marvel shows (Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, and maybe do a full blown Avengers thing).

They could lead back into the cosmic side of Marvel too, between following up on the state of the Shiar and following up on Silver Surfer.

I'm a little wary about them doing revivals of all of the nineties shows, for a number of reasons.

My first concern is that resources could get stretched very thin, and result in poorer quality all around. My second concern is the fact that they'll have to recast a lot of people, especially with a theoretical Spider-Man revival. My third concern would be confusion among the audience - are all of these shows their own thing, or are they all linked together as a Marvel Animated Universe? And no way were all of the nineties animated Marvel shows in the same universe.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
nah dude, that's the blue side of the moon, where the inhumans live. and often where the Watcher shows up to watch Earth events... it's been a long established part of Marvel comics.
I mean, it’s PRETTY FAR from the Earth orbit to the moon. Not to mention that Jubilee would be pretty short of breath at the altitude Sunspot caught her

MrBlud

Citizen
I’m consistently amused by arguments around realism post a magical magnetic man ripping off the magic metal bonded to a magical healing man’s skeleton…

Top Bottom