PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Steeljaw Modes.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Space Bridge teases (with package art!)-

Core Bouldercrash recolor (implied to be female, lots of purple and teal)
Deluxe Quake (Childhood favorite, I'm quite excited)
Deluxe Slipstream (head is a bit wonky, but we'll see on the final toy)
Deluxe G1 Optimus Prime (artwork is WONDERFULLY G1 toy. I'm also excited to see how this turns out)
Voyager Animated Motormaster
Voyager Metalhawk- Reportedly modified from the original. Original was animation based, this one is skewed more to the original toy, we'll see how that shakes out. Glad he's more than a just a package refresh.
Leader Armada Galvatron.
Leader Soundwave- Rerun/repaint of the Netflix cassette mode version. Will include THREE cassettes, no details on who. I'm betting on Laserbeak, Ravage, and Ratbat. I'm still sad it's not a Machine Wars Soundwave :(

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Deluxe Slipstream (head is a bit wonky, but we'll see on the final toy)
The head isn't just wonky, it doesn't look feminine at all. The figure is just a purple and teal redeco of Windblade with some random dude's head.

Voyager Metalhawk- Reportedly modified from the original. Original was animation based, this one is skewed more to the original toy, we'll see how that shakes out. Glad he's more than a just a package refresh.
I'm just expecting this to be more toy-colored, with metallic gold instead of flat yellow.

The Phazer

Citizen
Leader Soundwave- Rerun/repaint of the Netflix cassette mode version. Will include THREE cassettes, no details on who. I'm betting on Laserbeak, Ravage, and Ratbat. I'm still sad it's not a Machine Wars Soundwave :(

It's pretty obviously going to be the only way to get Buzzsaw. I could see the other two tapes being Earth mode Ravage and Laserbeak as otherwise nobody who missed the Netflix toy will have a way to get those.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Okay, quick thoughts.

I am tempted by Steeljaw. The Decepticon Trooper is a definite, and I'll probably get two or three. Straxus...hoo boy, he looks good, and I'm gonna get him.

Me likey the vinyl records.

I'm getting the Bouldercrash recolor. Quake is a maybe - I need to see pictures of the actual toy, same as Slipstream. Tempted by that second Metalhawk, likely gonna get Motormaster. Maybe Soundwave, definitely Galvatron.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Just watched the fanstream and yeah, I don't think that any of these are must-haves for me. Springer seems kinda cool, but I've got him already and don't really mind the Stege. I've also already got the Netflix Soundwave, so I can't imagine wanting or needing another version of that. The only thing that was *slightly* interesting was the SS86/One/Whatever-He's-Called Bumblebee. If I see him out and about someday, I might be persuaded to pick that up.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I also already have the Netflix Soundwave, but mine is pretty badly yellowed. I wouldn't be opposed to picking up another, especially if it FINALLY comes with Buzzsaw.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I must have missed it, but Hasbro also confirmed Core Class Energon Galvatron. Like Armada Galvatron, he is one of those "expected" release items.

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Very much digging Straxus.

I'll wait until we have something more than concept art before making comments about the quality of the space bridge reveals.

Last edited:

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
I'll need to take a look at my current soundwave and see if he's discolored. Otherwise I can't really justify buying him a second time, especially since I also have the Siege version.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
If Soundwave does not come with Buzzsaw someone at Hasbro needs to be slapped. It's beyond ridiculous he hasn't been done yet.

-ZacWilliam, if he comes with "Laserbeak, Ravage and Rumble" someone needs to be shook violently until they wake up from their "Coma of the most boring and unimaginative choices possible."

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Straxus's box art gives us a tiny glimpse at who the fourth and final Marvel Comics-inspired figure will be, and it's someone who has yellow hands and maybe red arms?

At first I was thinking Blaster since he'd be Straxus's rival, but nope, Blaster had blue hands in the comics.

Hmm, you're right. I was 100% sure that it would be Blaster, but the hand color is wrong. Maybe it's Hot Rod / Rodimus and they'll do a Galvatron to go with him?

Top Bottom