40th Anniversary Haslab: RID2001 Omega Prime

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Oh thanks for the bump, it reminded me I need to change the shipping address for Omega Prime.

I know he's not getting released until some time next year but I don't wanna forget and then he ends up being shipped to my old house, which got sold.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Oh thanks for the bump, it reminded me I need to change the shipping address for Omega Prime.

I know he's not getting released until some time next year but I don't wanna forget and then he ends up being shipped to my old house, which got sold.

I'm sure Hasbro would likely send a reminder for people to check their address is up to date, they done that with the past Haslab stuff

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The more I see this set, the sadder I am that I didn’t have the funds to back it, because this is looking good!

Nice bonus Cerebrospinal too. Though it does make the absence of a Brave/Fortress Maximus more unfortunate.

Also, it’s weird to me that Hasbro Pulse UK still has a listing for Victory Saber, but absolutely nothing on Omega Prime at all.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
"Now that we've disarmed the prisoners, we shall execute the Autobots at our leisure!"

-But what Galvatron didn't know was Ultra Magnus had a rocket launcher, a chain gun, and a Christmas Elf all shoved up his-

"Where is that narration coming from...?"

'Unmade Dukes of Hazard General Lee Crossover, we can't show him on camera, so we let him to the voiceovers..."

Top Bottom