Agatha All Along! Mysticism in MCU

Dvandom

Citizen
Wiccan, not Wicken. I figure Teen is more likely to be Blackheart if anyone is, with Rio being the deliberate red herring (Green Herring?). What'd be really weird, and frankly WAY too much for the MCU to dare, would be if Rio was Nick Scratch. (Prior to the almost-nookie of ep 4 I'd have been more confident in that possibility, but now it'd be implied incest and I really doubt they'd go there.)

---Dave

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
(Prior to the almost-nookie of ep 4 I'd have been more confident in that possibility, but now it'd be implied incest and I really doubt they'd go there.)
OmWanda, I didn't think of that and now I need an MIB neuralizer to wipe my mind off that idea, ew, haha

What's the next MCU show coming up anyway? So we can be on the look out for Billy Speed. Would love it if he started out evil.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
Wiccan (my apologies) not being Wiccan would mean the writer actually went out and read some comics this time maybe to learn who Mephisto is, since she has admitted to not having done that when she wrote Wandavision. I don't have that much faith I'm afraid. might have to eat crow later, we'll see I guess rather shortly

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the 5th ep.

Maaaan, things don't look good :(

Friend had to tell me that the last spell was purely physical. So, playing it smart.

Yeah, true on dead on the money.

Dvandom

Citizen
Despite being born in the early 1600s, Agatha's trial was a 1980s teen slasher movie...her time in WandaVision may have rubbed off on her more than she'd care to admit. (Or...maybe this was Teen's/Wiccan's trial all along.) In any case, Nick Scratch heard from. Probably.

---Dave

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
Well no debate anymore. The mid series trailer literally starts off with Agatha calling him Billy Maximoff. There is some debate if someone else isn't hidden in the trailer as well.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
to be fair, there wasn't really much room for debate anyway. the writing on this show is -'straightforward' if I can put it kindly. I just want it to end somewhere good enough for the writer of the vision show to maybe try and pull these characters out of the 'mud'

edit- and by 'these characters' I mean Billy and Tommy. I don't think anything else here is worth saving - waiting to see about Death, unsure where I sit with that character atm

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
On my end, I don't see where
Death
came into play. For me, it was just Blackheart, son of Mephisto.

Though I wonder if people who don't know anything about Billy and Tommy got their minds blown. Like, MCU fans, not comics readers. It hasn't even been spelled out in the current ep. The next would probably lay it all out.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
leaks have spoiled who both actors are playing. I believe it was a toy image that spoiled Death and the subtitles on the original trailer named him Billy. this is stuff that's been out there for a while now. Headcanon is all well and good, but that's stuff you're adding to the show - not stuff that's actually there

mystery box writing is just horrible for this, makes the audience always fall into the same trap of writing a better show - that's why these things have zero rewatch value

Top Bottom