Anime

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just finished the latest ep and season finally of Demon Slayer, while much of the ep was dialog heavy, the animation was top notch, one moment reminded me of AOT, the people behind the series did their best and delivered a great ep

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
AOT so called final season should of just gone by actual season numbers, but then again, I believe it switched studios for the time skip, I guess the owners of the IP wants to make as much money as they can from Demon Slayer, after all the Mugan Train arc movie was pretty sucessful in terms of profit!

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
A new Magic Knight Rayearth anime is teased with a trailer expected to drop soon!
Screenshot_20240702_113212.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I expect this to be rather short considering the manga is only six volumes in total, thou I hope its not going to have a rushed and soulless feel like Sailormoon Crystal did, that looked pretty but that was it, it came across as a soulless adaption to me

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Recently finished:
Moyashimon: A college student that can see microbes! Premise was interesting, and I thought it would be more educational like Cells at Work, but it ended up being more about booze and guys being creeps.

Muromi-san: Mermaid gag anime. This was dumb. At least the main boy wasn't a perv, but I swear they spent half the budget on the mermaid with the biggest boobs. Also a bit sketchy with the loli Yeti.

Tonari no Yokai-san: I went in expecting a cute story about life with yokai. I was not expecting drama, but it was really good. Basic concept is that yokai have always existed and live normally with humans. There's existential questions, scary things, and things that can't be explained. They did a very good job of showing what life would be like with yokai, both the good and bad. Though I do think that you should have some knowledge of Japanese yokai to understand, or be willing to look it up. https://yokai.com/
Also, keep tissues handy.

Kaiju no 8 season 1 is over. I fully expect a season 2, and the manga is ongoing. I recently stumbled on an Uniqlo store, and they have Kaiju no. 8 shirts on sale for $9.90. The sizes are American.

Top Bottom