Harris-Walz / Dems

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
What about Beto O'Rourke as running mate? It's about time a Texas Democrat got a shot at something, and it might just be enough to make Texas flip blue like people were saying could happen any day now.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What about Beto O'Rourke as running mate? It's about time a Texas Democrat got a shot at something, and it might just be enough to make Texas flip blue like people were saying could happen any day now.
Better to solidify Michigan than to go chasing that dream of a Blue Texas.

Axaday

Citizen
I posted that on a friend's facebook this morning. I don't know if it could work, but my goodness if it could. Huge GOP platform changes before 2028.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Or a massive doubling down on voter suppression. But we'll cross that bridge if we ever come to it.

Paladin

Citizen
even-money bet Donald starts asking to see her birth certificate before the month is out.

Attachments

• KHT.jpg
    KHT.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 44

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Trump knows she'll absolutely crush his dumb, lying ass. There will be no further presidential debates this cycle.
Instead we'll get a ton of sound bites about how she's being snuck in "behind America's back" and is, as the tweet says, 'illegitimate'.
This also sets the groundwork for his post election whining if he loses.

Honestly, I don't know. I do not want Trump again. I do not believe America will survive it. Truly I don't. But I have strong concerns about Harris' chances. I don't have the faith right now and it's horribly depressing.

Top Bottom