Captain America Brave New World

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
First teaser is out for Brave New World, featuring the return of Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson, Captain America as well as Harrison Ford as President Thunderbolt Ross. Featuring a lot of spy/espionage stuff with a big focus on Giancarlo Esposito (despite casting reports indicating another villain). Teaser wraps with a tease we’ve all been expecting.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
You know, Captain America movies are just the frikken gold standard of the MCU. This looks like it has the potential to be just as good as Winter Soldier.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Turn on the captions and you'll see the name "Samuel Sterns" mentioned as one of the voices speaking in the trailer. Could we finally be seeing a return of Tim Blake Nelson as The Leader?

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
That has been in the cards for some time. It's a bit of a green Hulkless reunion cast wise. Liv Tyler is supposedly back as Betty too. The biggest surprise is Esposito as he was an add in to the cast for reshoots after the initial cut went badly supposedly. We aren't sure who he's supposed to be yet.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yeah that's why they have the line about him needing to shave off the mustache.

it's also there mechanically to avoid having to explain why redhulk doesn't have one.. which was something dumb the comics did to "keep the mystery" going... >_>

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I'm honestly not sure if they said it or not at this point... I've known for a while now that Ford would be taking over the role, i think it came up in an interview somebody did about what was going on in like the 3rd round of reshoots or something... or maybe it was a writer or director change... it's been a troubled production at any rate.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It was announced long ago. I'm pretty sure they said it way back when they cast him before shooting the film.

-ZacWilliam, I would not be super invested in this except it's got two Hulk villains in it so I absolutely have to see it.

Top Bottom