Castlevania

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Oh no, the original series with Trevor. I cancelled Netflix, but I'm marathoning the original on Bluray. First season of Nocturne won't hit bluray until October 8 according to Amazon.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
So I got sesons 3 and 4 on Bluray last night. I also got a couple new games, So hopefully I don't get distracted too much from continuing my marathon. I'm still working on Season 2.

This is the old Trevor series I'm talking about btw. How many seasons does the new series have now?

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I think I'm just going to have to rewatch all of season 3. I remember absolutely nothing of it!

Damn! That's the most ******* up thing I've ever seen...and I watched Event Horizon.

I think I'm going to need something lighthearted before starting season 4.

EDIT:

Uh, is the auto-censor on the fritz? I had to manually edit that.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Okay, a minute and a half into season 4. Is it just me or did the animation get a bump as time went on? I mean, it was pretty good in season one, but dang! These skeletons look awesome!

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Okay, I just finished Season 4. I must say, it's a lot easier to follow the story when you're not waiting several months between seasons. But I have to say, Trevor surviving was a complete ass-pull.

Also, knowing I was coming to the end of the first series soon, I went ahead and restarted my subscription to Netfli. I'm only doing the $6 with ads because (and I hate that I'm old and crotchety enough to say this) money doesn't grow on trees.

But I think I'll probably start watching Nocturne sometime soon. But first I really need to pee.

Top Bottom