Clue 2023

wentwood

Citizen
Hasbro has reissued Clue for 2023 and changed up the first 6 starting players.

Ms Scarlet is now African American.

I'm planning the first version on my phone before mid month to see what changes have been made.

I'll know more once I play the new edition on mobile.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I legit wish there was a version with the movie actors on the cards.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
They came up with a new version delayed til August.

I finished all boards from the first game so I'm ready for the 2023 update.

This is curiosity if for no other reason.

I expect we'll get 11 new themes.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
There's a Switch game I'd like to get. But I'm thinking I should wait until I'm off Short Term Disability and get a full paycheck. But without someone to play with, the table top board game is just pointless.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
IMG_2565.jpeg

I found this at Barns & Noble today. At first I thought it was an actual book until I took a closer look. I've been wanting a physical version for a while now and this looks like a really nice version.

IMG_2566.jpeg

It's divided into 9 sections instead of the normal two so it fits in the "book" carrying case. Other than that, pretty basic.

IMG_2567.jpeg

Here's what I really like about it. The pawn pieces are wood on a die cast base. The rope is actual cloth rope. The other weapons are all die cast. There's absolutely no cheap plastic in any of this.

Now all I need are two other people to play with.

alihasa

Citizen
View attachment 15438

I found this at Barns & Noble today. At first I thought it was an actual book until I took a closer look. I've been wanting a physical version for a while now and this looks like a really nice version.

View attachment 15439

It's divided into 9 sections instead of the normal two so it fits in the "book" carrying case. Other than that, pretty basic.

View attachment 15440

Here's what I really like about it. The pawn pieces are wood on a die cast base. The rope is actual cloth rope. The other weapons are all die cast. There's absolutely no cheap plastic in any of this.

Now all I need are two other people to play with. geometry dash subzero
I'm intersted

Top Bottom