Design your own Capsule / Subline

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
today's Colony Capsule is Gorlam Prime: Bridge to the Dead Universe
Gorlam Prime.jpg

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
I love these so much. I probably would have gone with Maverick for Leader-1 though.
i considered that. but there is the possibility that that mold is tied up in liscensing. also has a cockpit chest, which i was specifically trying to avoid for leader-1
The inclusion of Wildwheel as an Earth character is great and makes a lot of sense.

-ZacWilliam, Cyberverse's new characters deserve to continue on.
well yeah, he evolved from forgettable generic to named character with a gimmick while on earth. so while he may not have been born on earth, he was definetly re-born.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
What mold is that Glithor? I feel like I recognize it, but I can't quite place it.
siege optimus. with legs from siege megatron. s86 starscream's shoulder pads and nullrays, skyquake's gatling gun on his shoulder and the left arm gauntlet thing i grabbed from a Trigun toy (or statue?)

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
today's Colony Capsule is Eukaris (or Biosphera? Jungle Planet?) either way, it's the Planet where Savage Beastformers fight Tooth and Claw in a vicious tournament for Survival and Supremacy, where often the remains of fallen foes are worn into battle as Grisly Trophies or wielded as weapons.
Eukaris.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
today's Colony Capsule is Eukaris (or Biosphera? Jungle Planet?) either way, it's the Planet where Savage Beastformers fight Tooth and Claw in a vicious tournament for Survival and Supremacy, where often the remains of fallen foes are worn into battle as Grisly Trophies or wielded as weapons.
View attachment 14911

Love these. The Fossilizers, though, are my favorite.

Top Bottom