Dungeons & Dragons

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
. . . . the movie is really worth watching. It's very good.

Not justifying any of the decisions made, just saying.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
So when I was in high school, college and first starting out in life, I had a pretyy decent sized collection of dice. At some point I seem to have lost them all. I mean I'm sure they have to be somewhere around here in this house unless a wormhole opened up and took them to a place where they no longer exist on this plain of existence.

But I have been able to start a new collection.

View attachment 17741

I. bought these at a gaming shop called "Games to Die For." It wasn't their most expensive set by far, but not the cheapest either. It was my start in building another collection.

View attachment 17742

This collection I kinda built by accident. I was only planning on getting a couple of the cartoon D&D figures. I wound up getting all of them and the die came with them. I ain't complaining!

View attachment 17743

I just got these tonight from Amazon. I was wanting a set of premium dice.

*sigh*

If only I were a part of a campaign to make use of some of these.

So I brought in a few boxes from the garage to see what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to throw away. Guess what I found. Go ahead, guess!

IMG_2675.jpeg

I also found a bunch of minis I figured I'd sold or something. Too many to photograph at the moment.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
There is a lego kit based upon D&D apart of the Lego Ideas range, called Red dragon tale along with a 12 mini figure series in blind boxes that just come out resently, the main kit is expensive but there is also a QR code to give you a game to play, it has a bunch of Mini figures including a villian, whose idenity will remain unknown, creature wise, you get a phatom beast (I think its called that, not to sure as I'm not a expert) an Owl bear, then for monsters, you get the cube monster a big one and a small one, a beholder (creature with LOTS of eyes) a few skeletions, of course, the crowning part of the kit, is the Red Dragon, who is pretty huge but the only problem, is balancing him to get the look on the box! The kit is spilt into four main parts across four bookets:
1: The inn, two levels that can be spilt into three segments, ground floor, upstairs and the roof
2: Outdoors and the first part of the dungeon
3: The inner dungeon
4: The tower

There is a few other things but if you get the kit, you can see it for yourself, thou it also ties in with the castle theme a bit, its generally a good build! The blind boxes offers 12 different characters, some good, some bad and alterative heads for some of them, so there is some options

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I really want the Inn, but I don't have that kind of money or space. Honestly, if I did, I get both the Inn and the Great Deku Tree.
Did get all 12 of the blindbox minifigs. They're cute.

Top Bottom