Final Fantasy

Dvandom

Citizen
Well, the worst queue I had to deal with last night was 470, so things have improved since Endwalker dropped. (And I got most of my UI-fixing done midday when queues were sub-50.)

One effect of the graphics update is higher resolution whether you wanted it or not...so all the UI elements are now significantly smaller. I found going into settings and globally changing UI size to 110% got things tolerably readable, although I may need to shift to 120% to get back to the size it used to be. I also had to manually adjust the size of most of the elements like trays and chat window (went to 14 point font). Irksome to me is that things I used to have at 60% are too small, but going to 80% makes them too big for the layout I use.
1719672116773.png

It wasn't bad enough that I wanted to jump to the 150% "Full HD" setting, though. (Hitting "Apply All" which is kinda crossed out by my red circle would have made things more hassle for me, since a lot of my UI elements are deliberately smaller...my power trays are now at 100% not 110%, as I used to have them at 90%, for instance.)

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I blacked it out because the person I was talking to there was not online and I didn't have a chance to ask them. So I'm trying to keep their ID private. Don't try to figure it out

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Thanks. The default editing tools on the iPhone are kinda...well, they're crap.

You also have pretty good eyes, or the iPhone screen is just too small I didn't see what you saw.

Dvandom

Citizen
Last night in prime time I got worse queues (half an hour wait on Excalibur), I suspect a lot of people couldn't get the download done until the weekend. Oddly, almost no problem on Hyperion, another "legacy server," so either Excalibur is just that much more popular...or had more people restarting their "avoid being idled out" programs.

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Last night there were some really long queues on Faerie. This morning I got right in, but I'm guessing that's because it was early. I'm guessing tonight will be a different story.

Dvandom

Citizen
Yeah, mornings have been fine, as have late nights. It's prime time (mid-afternoon through 9PM or thereabouts, starting earlier on weekends) that's got the half hour waits.

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
IMG_2202.jpeg

Before Dawntrail

IMG_3197.jpeg

After Dawntrail.

not that I expected them to go back and re-render old cinematics. But I just wanted to be sure. Anyone see anything?

Top Bottom