Final Fantasy

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Final Fantasy Collection Pixel Remaster is up for preorder from US retailers Amazon and Best Buy. This is a physical collection of FF 1-6 Pixel Remaster already available for individual purchase.
$75, Switch or Playstation 4.

While this collection was released internationally a while ago, I believe this is the first time it has been offered domestically.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Link? Because I just searched for it on Amazon and all I found was for the Switch at much more than $75 and they weren't pre-orders.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Nice. Tempted by 1,4, 5, and 6. But, I have a huge backlog and RPGs don't grab me as much as they used to, nevermind replaying games I've played before.

Dvandom

Citizen
Can haz Mecha-Gamera (Automatoise).

1723820182654.png
1723820195994.png

(Yes, it spins in flight.)

---Dave

Dvandom

Citizen
This was put in the game to drain off Gil from people running around at 100 million or so. :) Much like the solid gold stuff available in Eulmore at the Luxury Vendor.

I'd probably want to grind for Vanguard armor before getting that, so I could have my glam match my vehicle. Matching the mecha-Gamera wasn't as important. :)

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Well, my WoL already has the leather, and that's really all you need for a motorcycle.

But it does strike me how when I first started ARR it was like, I was paranoid about only buying what I absolutely needed because who knew how scarce gil would be to come by.

And now here I am!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'm at somewhere around 86 million even after buying the air bike. Didn't buy the solid gold mounts because, well, they're ugly.

Dvandom

Citizen
The Garlond motorcycle (from Island Sanctuary) is a better fit for leathers IMO. :) Especially the L96 Mad Max gear.

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I do also have the island sanctuary motorcycle. I do think the leathers are better suited for that. But until I get some Akira inspired gear...*shrug*

IMG_3208.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Starting to miss being able to wear hats. And I do have that free fantasia from that short quest added in Dawntrail. But changing means deciding what to change into, and decision-making is my kryptonite.

Top Bottom