Fnu Draw Thread (Drawversary 2022)

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So that thing I was working on obviously got derailed. Something happened that was a major distraction on top of distractions. I'm still not going to talk a lot about it but it's time to at least say this much.

I got arrested! And I got charged with something I did not do.

The good news is I won. It's been over for a few months now. I only ever saw a judge one day, when the prosecutor agreed not to go forward. It wasn't what they initially thought, and they were honest enough not to try to go ahead with it anyway.

For a variety of reasons I'm still not going to say what it was all about. One of which is that I'm told the records might get sealed. I have to give that a chance. I earned that.

The whole thing actually would have been very boring if it weren't so stressful. It was just the last thing I needed with everything I was already dealing with.

Anyway, say hello to a ping pong champion.

ping pong.png

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It probably sounds more dramatic than it was. Everyone along the way told me I would probably be fine, and they were right. The arresting officers actually tried to get it dropped on scene after talking with me for a while. They couldn't, but they knew it probably would be dropped eventually, and that set the tone for how I got treated from there.

Yes I talked. Everyone says you shouldn't do that, but I truly had nothing to hide, and it didn't make anything worse.

Top Bottom