Halo...is forever. TV series Season 2 Trailer is out!

Ironbite4

Citizen
No really. Halo Infinite's campaign dropped yesterday which means it's 2/3rds done! Cause 343 is a competent game studio and in no way shape or form has bitten off more then they can chew with this game in the pandemic.

Ironbite-BUT HALO'S BACK!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think it would be neat if they explained it, and it was a major plot point.

Paladin

Citizen
Episode 1 of the series is now free on Youtube.

I know next to nothing about this series but the show itself seems pretty fine.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Decent ammount of action in the first episode. The second one gets a bit more chatty, but I'll forgive it for world building outside of shooting aliens 24/7.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1649051862368.png

*cries*

Lucky for me that Game Pass Ultimate has a perk of a three-month trial of Paramount +, so hey, screw YouTube.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
...... It exists......

I wanted to enjoy it, but there's so much that it does to piss me off. Especially when the lead actor goes out of their way to piss off the fan base saying a TV show can't survive with a masked character. As if the Mandalorian never existed a few years before.

I'll probably hate watch the 2nd season just since I'm curious how much they will butcher it more.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
The helmet coming off did not bother me

The cast was rock solid most looked the part the action was great and the props (though i never spotted the rocket launcher being used)
Bring on the Fall of Reach in 4 days

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I wasn't bothered by Master Chief taking off his helmet either. I also loved how the other Spartans listen to Halsey without question. They got that part right at least. I also like how they are just jumping right into the moral dilemma of what they did at the very start of the Spartan program. I am looking forward to season two especially given how season 1 ended.

Reactions: tec

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I hate watched it as I said. If anything the ONI director is making it all the easier to hate it, so good job on the right direction with that character.

But everything else isn’t changing my mind on the series. Best part was probably the battle in the beginning of episode 1 with Chief fighting off the Elites, and even then it looked bad on the fogged up area.

If anything the side plot with Riz is interesting exploring her vulnerability.
But everything else is not hitting it for me.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I just finished watching the Cinematics for Halo Reach and so far the Silver Team Training area scenes with Riz matched damn well with the first part of that game

But there are some technical hic ups with S2 the command center scenes where not good it was way to small of a set to be looking over missions of Spartans
Second was when it seems closed with the lights off it was so silly to see there in the middle of a war on several fronts and its like everyone went home for the night took me out of the scenes

I dint have any issues with the sets in S1 but there bugging me here

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
HOW?? HOW?? How you you F up this badly in a single ep?? it was doing so good and this turd drops it was right there set up pretty damn well
Argh!!

Top Bottom