Hyrule Town Square

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
End Game stuff dont look unless you beat the game

Ok I have some ideas for end game content now that I beat the game

1 NPC dialog loops: So after you beat the game your taken back to the chamber right before Gannon but this time you have a Star on your save meaning you beat the game But that also means no matter that your doing in the overworld most the NPCs around Lookout will now just be waiting around for you to Find Zelda this is especially true of Purha from now on she will just stand there no matter how many other side quest you complete

2 Let me roam around the world after the fight with Gannon so I set about undoing the damage he caused there are several game mechanics you can imploy here
1 A Monster Population Count as you clear out Monster encampments the meter will could countdown to 0 restoring the peace
If you want monster fights from this point forward give the player an option to cause a bloodmoon
2 A Gloom removal percentage let me clear gloom from the land cleaning it up maybe not for the depths but at least Hyrule
Just a few thoughts about end game content

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I finished the Water temple last night. That's 2 down. Not sure what to do next, Gerudo or Goron. I'm leaning towards Goron.

Shadewing

Citizen
On one hand, I feel the Gerudo stuff is some of the best main gain missions and temple; but on the other, the Fire Sage's ability is probably my second most used ability.

Glitch

Citizen
I did the Rito then the Zora and have sat on the rest for a while, no rush, I don't want this story to end.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I started the Goron part. I think I may hold off on the Gerudo part for a bit. I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Took me a few days, but I got all of the gongs rung in the Fire Temple. That's where I called it for the day yesterday. So now all I have to do is beat the boss.

After that I'll probably take a couple days to resupply and just screw around before getting to the Gerudo bit.

Edit:
The problem I had with the Fire Temple was that I ran into a dead end and couldn't find my way forward. Took a couple days to find the other path right behind me.

I blame the small portable screen and the sun glare.

Edit Edit:
Fire Temple is done. I can't wait to abuse the hell out of use this new ability with honor and dignity.

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
Fire temple I just started trying to cheese my way through when I got stuck. Mostly worked. And Gohma is probably the easiest of the bosses, even easier on rematches since it can cling to the ceiling.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
There hasn't been a boss yet that's killed me (knock on wood). It's usually the puzzles that get me running to Google.

I've got two of the batteries going in the Lightning Temple. Pretty fun so far.

Shadewing

Citizen
The only boss I don't like is the Water Temple on. The second phase is just way too annoying and even with opal rods and water spouts.

Earlier reminder: Make sure you have a good supply of arrows before fighting the Lightning boss. Its nearly impossible to beat if you run out.

Glitch

Citizen
How is this for detail, in Majora's Mask there is a red star above Romani Ranch on the first night before 2.30 AM, it vanishes as the aliens attack.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Zelda keeps turning into a bunch of monsters. No problem. I got the mages powers with me. I Can take them easy.

Zelda turns into a bunch of Phantom Ganon's. I get my butt soundly spanked while doing chip-damage in return.

Okay, let's Google this.

Article on Phantom Ganon scrolls on and on.

Right! I'm just going to lay a teleportation disk right here and go do other things for a whil. Hopefully it won't take me all the way back to the first monster gang. But even if it does...

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

Top Bottom