Hyrule Town Square

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Wow! That moment when you try to start up Tears of the Kingdom again after playing Echoes of Wisdom almost exclusively since launch. Muscle memory can suck sometimes.
Going back and forth between the Switch and PlayStation is the worst for that. I've never understood why most PlayStation games use X to confirm outside Japan, but O inside Japan. Throws me off every time I switch between consoles.

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
Because to quote Sony "Eff the japanese and their 2D games! We want blood and guns!!!!"

*Okay.. Not a real quote, but look up Sony of America's war on 2D games in PS1 and PS2 days.*

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm slowly making my way through Zelda, might be getting close to the end.
I did the Deku section first, that dungeon was frustrating with the multiple entrances. Even with a map, I was getting lost/confused. I also had to go back to smaller rifts so I had enough energy to summon the thunder Wizzro for the boss. I tried with the little electric slimes, but that proved impossible.

The snow temple was fun. I was playing around and found a cheap shortcut way up the mountain. Someone else probably figured this out, but just in case: As soon as you're able to summon 2 platbooms, you can do this. Summon 1 platboom, and when it's the highest it can go, summon the 2nd platboom slightly on top of the 1st. Rinse and repeat. The next platbooms will treat the higher point as the start, but also have to go all the way to the ground before they go up again. It's a bit tedious, but def doable. After I reached Warp points, I ended up backtracking down the mountain for echoes/treasure.

Just beat Bomb Link in the Goron area. Way easier than I thought, I just sicced a Snow Wizzro and a mob bird on him, and watched from afar. Didn't even take any damage.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I beat the game yesterday. Missed out on one echo. I consulted a map to get the stamps, at least. I don't think I feel like mastering all the mini games and challenges for all the hearts and crystals, though.
The final fight
I found a bit disappointing. Felt more like a supporting role. I wish I could've kept Link form, even if it was weaker or whatever.
Looking up the costumes, looks like I'll miss out on the green Link one. Not liking some of those dojo challenges.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Beat it today. Can't tell if I missed an echoes. Know I didn't get all of the crystals/heart pieces/outfits and can't be arsed to go back.

I never even used the damn horse.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Echoes post game:
If you talk to the Big Tree, he'll tell you about any missing echoes and their rough location.

I would recommend getting the cat outfit, at least. Opens up some sidequests.

Caldwin

Just plain batty!
Citizen
IMG_2699.jpeg

Example

IMG_2732.png

And my new wallpaper

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Wear the cat suit, go to the house in Gerudo Town that has a whole bunch of cats inside it, and then behold all the numerous conversations you wouldn't otherwise hear without that suit.

Top Bottom