Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

Sharkshadow

Citizen
problem is its getting to be summer mini sale season, so im probably just gonna wait till November and get a black Friday deal on it. not like its gonna go anywhere.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Oh no….OH NO….

So I played Diablo 3 back on the Xbox 360 WAY back when it first came out there, and I have only vague memories of the post-Campaign Adventure mode. I recently got back into D3 after getting it for my Series S (shortly after the combo back with D2 came out) and…I finally got into a solid run with a high enough difficulty to make it interesting and now I moved onto Adventure mode and…

I got da LOOT BUG. Seeing those Horadric Chests burst open with all those legendary recipes and goodies…it’s damn addicting. I’ve even started to dabble in Seasonal Heroes, but I’m not sure I’ve got the commitment or experience to that “from the ground up” rebuild on characters that often.

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Re-finding it a few years ago was a bit of a punch in the face, discovering that it was only five levels long when I assumed it was much more 'cause I never finished it. I knew kid me was really bad at video games, but oof.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I watched that one video of the game journalist playing Cuphead. Why are there people defending this guy? "He's not used to platformers" "He doesn't have to be very skilled at games" "You act like you've never had difficulty at a game before"

The instructions telling you what to do and what buttons to press are literally written on-screen. Jesus Christ.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Doesn't make the game easy. Never tried it, but from what I've seen, even experienced gamers die a lot during boss battles.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
New Bayonetta 3 trailer just dropped. It looks good and im noticing more then a few more subtle Devil May Cry refrences this time. One day well get that cross over game.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Despite my general apathy for musou games, bought three Hopes.
One chapter in and the story from the base game’s gotten nuked. Holy crap.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1658170103934.png

Sharkshadow

Citizen
i really want an american history themed muso game, like set in the civil or revolutionary wars. Demon President George Washington needs to happen.

Top Bottom