Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Plus, as I write him, Kage can be very dense about stuff like that, even now. And yeah, I assume the comedy sidequest did happen. Not quite as we see them, but the events did occur.

And the idea of the Queen still pursuing Kages connection to her daughter, even when told otherwise, is just too much fun. :)
Also, those too side campaigns were a lot if fun and did a lot to expand the world. It was always fun to beat Stalebutter.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
One of the planned things that I dropped but am not bothered by is the dragonwhale. I intended to have Dee's sword be a mild teaser but it never got any real setup. The original plan was for YPNR to have captured a dragonwhale and it would be unleashed during the final fight with Lucidas. But then Adapters, who had been quiet for a long while, would launch a full scale assault on YPNR with many combining and fighting the dragonwhale.

This was too much.

I was going "wouldn't this be cool?" without paying attention to if any of it made sense. A big scene that technically wouldn't interact with the main idea of YPNR's crash landing. What finally pushed the idea out of my head was a discussion about unused ideas in the Fiesta Caldera arc and the fact that it might have been too much. What I was planning was going to be way too much to GM. It's good I pushed it out of my mind because the party didn't even fight Lucidas outside. Also didn't have a physical fight with another of Moscareina's manifestations but that's a separate topic.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
I honestly wondered if a dragonwhale was going to be revealed to be what was keeping YPNR in the sky... like they secretly built the place around one

Top Bottom