Ninja Turtles - Cowabunga!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
So, not a character I usually think about, but something just popped in my head...back in issue 111 Mona Lisa called her parents and showed them her mutated form. The call didn't exactly go well. But IDW never really mentioned that plot point again. In fact, I can't remember the last time seeing her.

I wonder if in the new series if they'll resolve that, like have her visit them and hash it out, or if it's just something IDW has no interest in following up on or even forgot about.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
IMG_3144.jpeg

This actually came a couple days earlier than what Amazon said. I'm absolutely not complaining. 😍

IMG_3145.jpeg

And here's the back of the box. Because when used in relation to Alopex, the words 'back' and 'box' are always nice to fit in.

IMG_3146.jpeg

Out of the box. I actually like both of the heads. I'll probably keep these hands on her since she usu uses her claws instead of any weapons.

IMG_3147.jpeg

And all my IDW toys so far. Any further pics of Alopex will likely contain Raph and not be board safe. Thank you and good night.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
So, not a character I usually think about, but something just popped in my head...back in issue 111 Mona Lisa called her parents and showed them her mutated form. The call didn't exactly go well. But IDW never really mentioned that plot point again. In fact, I can't remember the last time seeing her.

I wonder if in the new series if they'll resolve that, like have her visit them and hash it out, or if it's just something IDW has no interest in following up on or even forgot about.
I don't think they forgot about it. I think they just got distracted with other storylines. Like Armageddon Game. And then Sophie ending her run on the book. I feel like there were plans, but they got put on the back burner once they decided to start moving away from Mutant Town.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Mona shows up during Jason Aaron's run on the book. In some form or another. Whether she'll ever meet face to face with her parents specifically, I'm not as sure. Them rejecting their daughter might just be the end of their particular part in the story. But, this is comics. So, who knows? They could get kidnapped or mutated themselves.

Top Bottom