[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Yeah, I guess to the library it is," Static answered, a little nervousness creeping into his voice. He couldn't shake the bad feeling he had ever since getting the rundown on this mission. It didn't help that the power from the clock tower only seemed to make the unicorn ill...just like Dazzling's magic at his apartment and the police station. They'd fixed the tower, however temporarily. But Static couldn't help but think there was something about it that he was still missing. And now going into what could almost certainly be a COIN stronghold...

Static patted his saddle bag and felt his Will still tucked away in there. Kitchen appliances to Night Cap. Couch and unicorn pendent go back to his parents. Several notes and books to Maple. Everything else to Anchors. He never thought this stuff would mean so much to him. But as he resolved to go face Dazzling...

"For your sake, I hope we never meet again."

Static took a deep, stabilizing breath and hung his head.

There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us
Who wants to live forever

There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
this world has only one sweet moment set aside for us

Who dares to love forever
When love must die

But touch my tears with your lips
touch my world with your finger tips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever
Forever is our today

Forever is our today
Who lives forever anyway.

"Nothing for it," he said, the nervousness gone from his voice. He clutched the other pendant, the one Anchors entrusted to him, close to his heart can clenched his teeth. "Let's go."

Static looks after Night Cap as he trots off.

[But...but...I really need a hug!]

Static follows.

Night Cap remains the worst friend.

I'm not even disappointed about my post being lost this time. It's funnier this way.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yeah it kinda plays up how "off" Maple's impression of him seems to the others when this comes right after. lol

like "what are the drugs she's on and how do we all get them?" levels of off

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't know. Advising the mayor to become a monarch was spot on.

Imagine if the mayor took that advice. Ponies would always wonder about the mysterious advisor who forever changed the town, and all Night Cap could say for himself is "Itwasn'tme."

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
MapleBWAHav_zpspfpwkhc2.jpg
"GASP!"

Top Bottom