Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Me in X-Mas 88
62ee3572.jpg~original.jpg

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
One is a cop whos a lose cannon the other is a big dumb dino this summer the most explosive movie ever!!
DINOCOP!

Sideswipe dangles a perp over a ledge
SS: You wanna jump pall ill help ya but first your gonna tell me where the bad energon is coming from!
Grim: Me help to!
and he flings the guy over the ledge
SS: Grim your supposed to wait till he talked THEN toss him over
Sideswipe looks over the ledge and shrugs

This summer this is only movie you need to see
Grim: Me Grimlock wanna drive car this time
SS: Sorry pal but ill let you run the sirens
Grim: Ok that works to

DINOCOP a Cannon production

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
One is a cop whos a lose cannon the other is a big dumb dino this summer the most explosive movie ever!!
DINOCOP!

Sideswipe dangles a perp over a ledge
SS: You wanna jump pall ill help ya but first your gonna tell me where the bad energon is coming from!
Grim: Me help to!
and he flings the guy over the ledge
SS: Grim your supposed to wait till he talked THEN toss him over
Sideswipe looks over the ledge and shrugs

This summer this is only movie you need to see
Grim: Me Grimlock wanna drive car this time
SS: Sorry pal but ill let you run the sirens
Grim: Ok that works to

DINOCOP a Cannon production

Love everything about this🤣, but one note: make Sideswipe the dumb one Grimmy actually the sophisticated one, but people keep assuming the opposite is true and they keep getting themselves roped into hijinks due to people’s superficial assumptions of the duo.😝

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Thanks I just got Dirty Harry vibes from Sideswipe in the pics and ran with that for a small trailer you could see in picture form

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
A movie about a dinosaur who's a cop?

😜
Plumbing the depths of the hellvoid sections of my memories for the sense of familiarity with that movie.😆 I actually remember REALLY wanting to see that movie when I saw the trailers as a kid and both my parents thinking it was the stupidest waste of time and money ever and not allowing me to. And they never agree on anything. 😄

Since it went straight to video I don’t think I ever saw anything about it again. Out of sight/out of mind.

Until today.

Damn you.🤣

Top Bottom