Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What a coincidence! I need a Primus for my Omega Lock!

Also, I need an Omega Lock.
I MAY need a Primus, because a while back I got the very pretty Takara 2010 one but never got to open and display it because of a move. And since then I've discovered via the wiki that apparently he has one of those crumbling metal-flake plastic diseases, so I've just left him in the box. Schrodinger's Destroyed Toy.

I'd love to get the Cybertron one with the Unicron head. Always meant to get that version at the time anyway, just didn't have the money for it. But of course now I bet it's crazy pricey here (getting it elsewhere is not the best idea as shipping will do me in).

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I'd love to get the Cybertron one with the Unicron head. Always meant to get that version at the time anyway, just didn't have the money for it. But of course now I bet it's crazy pricey here (getting it elsewhere is not the best idea as shipping will do me in).
Ironic, considering how much of a chronic shelfwarmer the Cybertron Primus toy was. I remember seeing what looked like 50 of them all stacked up on top of the aisles at my nearest Walmart way back in '06 or '07.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ironic, considering how much of a chronic shelfwarmer the Cybertron Primus toy was. I remember seeing what looked like 50 of them all stacked up on top of the aisles at my nearest Walmart way back in '06 or '07.

I know I was able to get one cheap from K-Mart, which was nice as my Transformers budget at the time was extremely limited.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Again, totally wrong continent for it.

But timing is such a crucial thing too. Primuses with the Unicron head were in healthy supply at the time, but I was really in no financial shape to get an item that big-ticket.

And now that I'm... Uh, still in not amazing financial shape, it's been almost 20 years (cue crumbling into dust) and prices have only gone in the unhelpful direction. And this is not a part of the world where markdowns are that drastic or clearout places like Ollie's are a thing.

Shadewing

Citizen
So finding one for a not terrible price, and free shipping; I finally got Legends God Bomber as an early bday gift to myself:

Apex Prime.jpg

Happy to finally have A God Ginrai/Apex Prime. Now watch him get a new toy announced soon. Seems to happen every time I get something I've been wanting from my backlog.

Shadewing

Citizen
I would also highly recommend getting a pair of resin-cast stabilizers off eBay. They're very inexpensive and do wonders to make the combined form's legs solid as a rock.

If you got a link to any, I'll consider them. I know someone mentioned them like a few years back, but I couldnt find those posts.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
If you got a link to any, I'll consider them. I know someone mentioned them like a few years back, but I couldnt find those posts.
I found the posts in question, featuring all the relevant info (you'll want to read it all) and a link to a low-priced eBay auction (which has even dropped a few cents lower in price since then):

Top Bottom