Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I forget if I've shared this before, but I remembered I had the picture when the Galvatron discussion came up in the other thread.
vNAlKcy.jpeg

This is the Dark-ISM (3P) head for the WFC Galvatron mold. Decided to get it to set my Galvatron and Galvatron II apart, and so I wouldn't have to look at the mismatched colors on II's helmet and crest. Plus, this is so much more expressive, and the filigree is nice.

Still want to get one of The Madness' head designs (maybe the slight-smirk head, which I feel matches one of his best expressions in the movie), but idk if that's an option for me right now. (He also has this toy-based head for Galvatron II.)

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
(throws thunderclash into a volcano)

this toy sucks, it has gps and even back then the plastic quality sucked. if hasbro was using good plastic quality in the 90s, it wouldn't have gps and it would have survived the volcano.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I have both TakaraTomy and Hasbro versions of MP-09 and the only trouble I've had is one leg panel falling off. The shoulders are perfectly fine (for now.)
I also have both versions. The Takara release had a ton of QC issues that I had to fix. It really was a complete QC train wreck. Neither of them have had any breakages though.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wow….i don’t remember this sweet commercial.
Oh, I totally do. Seems that version cut a line out to fit the movie commercial in, though.

I remember bringing it up here years ago, when I couldn't understand the video at the time and couldn't make out that last bit of his theme song.

I also love that he had a theme song.

Top Bottom