Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
To be fair, nobody else would want them, they haven’t been used in years and Sonic characters are a dime a dozen, so it doesn’t amount to much.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Had my grandpa's funeral today. Surprising amount of people came, no family members (well unless you count me or my mom, even then she's only his former daughter-in-law and not a blood relative) but a bunch of people from my grandpa's church came and his pastor came too. Was a bit weird, in all honesty, because I've been to funerals before and all that (went to my grandma's and my dad's funerals) but my grandpa was cremated so it was just weird seeing his urn on display in the funeral home during the memorial service and like damn...that's all of him right there. The person who raised me and I lived with from like age 4-5 years old until his passing earlier this month, the cremains inside that urn are all that's left of him.

Then after the memorial and the funeral itself, my mom and I went out to eat a birthday lunch for me because I didn't get to have one on my actual birthday a couple days ago lol. (Yes I know like 'You buried your grandpa and then you went and got yourself some lunch?' YES)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
*hugs*
Yep. TMM and I cremated our cat who passed most recently. It was the first time we opted for pet cremation. The box she came back in was small. The bag of ashes inside was even smaller and barely weighed anything (we buried the bag).

Also, nothing wrong with getting food afterwards.

Top Bottom