However, for Father's Day, my wife and kids got me this:

1718999792239.png

:)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So its past due for my monthly trip to Game Exchange, and they had got in some great stuff.

First of all, they had a good collection of loose Sega CD games, and some loose 32X games. I picked up a copy of Virtual Racer for the 32X so I could do a comparison one day between the two versions I have. So now I have two 32X games, with Doom being my other one.

They had a ton of loose Genesis games, but I passed on a few of the more tempting ones.

I then strolled through the 3DS/DS section and I found a complete copy of Populous for the DS for $8! I didn't even know that they made this game! I loved the SNES game so I had to grab this at that price.

Nothing to get in the PS1 or N64 shelves, as they were just the usual stuff.

SNES had a few low dollar tempting titles like Pilot Wings and Chess Master, but I passed on them today, as I had my eyes set on the stuff in the case.

In the case they had a ton of cool stuff! Nothing in the NES section I am after, but the 16 bit was loaded! TMNT 2: Turtles in Time, 2 copies of Zelda: Link to the Past, Megaman X, Megaman X2, and this little guy!

1719944737940.png

1719944762418.png

Hyperstone Heist for $44! The label isn't the best, but I kind of like the wear and the Movie Gallery stickers. A great one to strike off of my list right before my birthday!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So my want list updated:

My NES want list:
Megaman 1
Super C
Zelda 2
Rescue Rangers
Castlevainia 1
Castlevainia 3
Darkwing Duck

My SNES want list:
Castlevana IV
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Legend of Zelda Link to the Past
Super Metroid
TMNT 4 Turtles in Time

My Genesis want list:

Altered Beast
Sonic And Knuckles
Sonic 3
Ghostbusters
Battletoads

My Gameboy want list:

Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins
Metroid 2 Samus Returns

My PS1 want list:

Beast Wars Transformers

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nah, I am having too much fun going out and hunting for them.
Oh!

Well, in that case...

So my want list updated:

My NES want list:
Megaman 1 ☑️
Super C ☑️
Zelda 2☑️
Rescue Rangers
Castlevainia 1
Castlevainia 3☑️
Darkwing Duck

My SNES want list:
Castlevana IV
Donkey Kong Country 2☑️
Donkey Kong Country 3☑️
Legend of Zelda Link to the Past☑️
Super Metroid☑️
TMNT 4 Turtles in Time☑️

My Genesis want list:

Altered Beast☑️
Sonic And Knuckles☑️
Sonic 3☑️
Ghostbusters
Battletoads

My Gameboy want list:

Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins☑️
Metroid 2 Samus Returns☑️

My PS1 want list:

Beast Wars Transformers
Technically, I also have Super Castlevania IV, Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, and Castlevania, but as part of collections. Darkwing, I do have the Game Boy version of, though.

But I think I have all the rest on cartridge.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
It's... actually eaiser for me to just say the ones I don't have...

I don't have Super C or Darkwing Duck. (Like Nytetrayn, I have them on collections)

I don't have Donky Kong Country 3

Then I don't have nor really want Battletoads for Genesis, and Beast Wars for PS1.

And with that we have ANOTHER HIDDEN GEM PICK FOR NES!

Whomp Em is another game that got the 'Americanized' treatment coming over here. Originally having you play as another character based on the Monkey King from Journey of the west. Now made an Indian warrior called Soaring Eagle.

It's basically a MegaMan clone. You only get one life (but infinite continues and potions that can refill your life) and you are allowed to tackle the six stages in any order you want. Gaining a new ability upon defeating the boss at the end.

If you're like me and love the MegaMan games, this is a neat one to grab. If you see it for the right price.

Top Bottom