The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am trying to find the link to it, as I just heard it on a podcast on youtube. It wasn't anything like Tony Khan should retire as booker or anything, but it certainly was a bit critical.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just listen to Stephen P New's podcast on Vince legal response.

Basic points:

Vince is saying that they had a consensual relationship, that started when she was 42 years old and living with her boyfriend/fiancé four floors above Vince.

She was not being a care giver to her parents as previously mentioned. (Her parents died years before she met Vince, and the family lawyers could not easily locate her as a next of kin. )

Her claims of abuse or coercion are pure fiction, backed up with evidence of love letters.

Vince is requesting that this issue be resolved by arbitration, as per the release that they had signed.

Vince stated that she broke the agreement prior to February 2023 by disclosing their relationship, before the second payment, and thus Vince stopped paying.

Vince is also requesting that she return the initial million-dollar payment.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So last night, MJF came back to AEW television, and did an amazing job. Setting up a new feud, gave a shout out to Cody, and really had the people going for him. I really hope that they can capitalize on his return, as he really could be AEW's Stone Cold type of wrestler.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It is a temporary thing that they are doing for them. It clearly is a bad sign for Vince though.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So Smackdown was epic last night! It was in Chicago, they of course start off with CM Punk, who had one epic interference with the championship match, and Paul Heyman shows up and asks Punk to leave and to take him with him. Bloodline show up and Cody and Punk send them away with bats. Cue to later on in the middle of a back stage segment, the door just opens up with a bloody CM Punk and a silent furious Macintyre, who just silently carries him into the arena like a dead deer. Throws him down in front the fans, and then has an altercation with the boss and the officials who intervene. Just epic! Everything was perfect!

HgDragon

Citizen
My God, The Bloodline story just keeps getting better and better. The civil war that's going to happen when Roman returns to put Solo and his hoodlums back in their place has all the hallmarks of being one of those generational feuds that will be talked about like Freebirds/Von Ericks.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My God, The Bloodline story just keeps getting better and better. The civil war that's going to happen when Roman returns to put Solo and his hoodlums back in their place has all the hallmarks of being one of those generational feuds that will be talked about like Freebirds/Von Ericks.
That is what I hoping for, a 4 on 4 match when Roman gets back, unites the Usos, and brings in the Rock to help handle the family business.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Money in the bank was great. Cena announcing that this is his last year was great. Glad that he isn't instantly retiring.

Great seeing Punk Interfere again, and now Drew and Seth are mad at him. Looking forward to those matches.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wonder when we will get some matches between them? They don't seem to be in any hurry to push Punk back into the ring.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He does get injured a lot, and they certainly have been bringing it up in promos at every chance they get. I am happy to see them using him still though.

All that said, I really want to see the match between Punk and Drew and Punk and Seth.

"I am above you, and I am not talking about the heels" Awesome line from Seth.

Top Bottom