The Cheesecake Bakery

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
More edible goodness, courtesy of Requiem Café in Anaheim, California!

Yesterday was a certain AI girl's birthday (no, not Hatsune Miku), and to commemorate her franchise of origin, there was a party. The themed menu is still ongoing, though.

...I could go for a Raincloud Soda about now.
View attachment 23595
...What would you all choose?
Anything with cow p**s in is probably amazing, so I'll go for the strawberry one at the bottom...

;)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My girlfriend just tortured me by sending me this.

CCcJ7Z.gif

Last edited:

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
That last video (and its last venue!) struck a bit of a chord with viewers!

With Halloween content from tec no doubt inbound, perhaps I should have gone with a different "foreign prince hunt"?

These two are definitely not from around here....

FsbucRvWwAEpzwI.jpg_large.jpg

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Would I rather deal with Monika or Makima? I think Makima. At least she'd just straight up kill me once my usefulness ran out. And she'd make me feel glad to do so. Monika amplifing my worst traits (or those of others) would be horrifying.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Would I rather deal with Monika or Makima? I think Makima. At least she'd just straight up kill me once my usefulness ran out. And she'd make me feel glad to do so.
Of course, her definition of "useful" seems a bit fluid.

Monika amplifing my worst traits (or those of others) would be horrifying.
True! I mean, it's an open question if she would do that to any of us, but the fact that she can (to say nothing of her feeling Entitled to Our Affection) definitely amps up the "dangerous to know" factor.

And yet, as I've mentioned elsewhere on these boards, some still want to take her .chr file and Ex Machina it into a body of some kind. 🙃

The AI thread keeps expecting someone to make Legion, and I keep posting the equivalent of "O kawaii koto"....

Top Bottom