THE KNOCK OFF TRANSFORMERS THREAD

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So it would appear to be a totally original mold, just taking inspiration from the SS toy. It's a surprising way to go, but I'd be curious to see it.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My Silver Samurai came (and my silver Vehicon is on its way too).
Silver Samurai.png

More pics can be found here.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Definitely very interesting. I think I prefer the simplicity of the real version, but this one does have some interesting ideas.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
KO Macross Jetfire is incoming. Although it comes in a G1 toy box, it's actually a fully poseable KO of the Yamato figure. There are two releases; one with a flight stand and one without. Ordering them soon(ish) also gets you clear red parts to add if you wish instead of the regular red armour pieces. Interestingly enough, both the box and the toy have no copyrighted Autobot symbols, so we'll probably need to order a G1 Jetfire sticker set from Toyhax (or just use some regular symbol stickers that we can get from Toyhax or ShowZ)?

The cheaper/Standard version can be ordered here and the more expensive version with a flight stand can be ordered here.

The GI-Joe Snake-Eyes triple-changing Bayverse Hotrod KO is also now available for order here.

Finally, KO MP Thrust (3.0 version) is coming out.

(Also in the video above, the YouTuber refers to aspects of copyright and KO practices employed by Hasbro and Takara themselves, such as being able to release G1 cars or even the F-15 jet unofficially as they're effectively KOs themselves of real copyrighted/legally protected jet and car designs).

You can order Thrust here.

Last edited:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
OMG THAT LOOKS GREAT!!

Did it come with the red on the eyes or did you do that?

Never mind. I found it on Show Z. $30 is very tempting. I already have an official Jet Vehicon General, but damn if this guy doesn't look like he could be even higher ranking.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
OMG THAT LOOKS GREAT!!

Did it come with the red on the eyes or did you do that?

Never mind. I found it on Show Z. $30 is very tempting. I already have an official Jet Vehicon General, but damn if this guy doesn't look like he could be even higher ranking.
The only thing I've added so far is the white outlined Decepticon symbol. The transparent chest plate is included separately so you can add a faction symbol of your own. You can also add a tiny one to the badge-plate at the front of the car too.

Last edited:

Dake

Citizen
KO Macross Jetfire is incoming. Although it comes in a G1 toy box, it's actually a fully poseable KO of the Yamato figure. There are two releases; one with a flight stand and one without. Ordering them soon(ish) also gets you clear red parts to add if you wish instead of the regular red armour pieces. Interestingly enough, both the box and the toy have no copyrighted Autobot symbols, so we'll probably need to order a G1 Jetfire sticker set from Toyhax (or just use some regular symbol stickers that we can get from Toyhax or ShowZ)?

The cheaper/Standard version can be ordered here and the more expensive version with a flight stand can be ordered here.

That would be very tempting, but I guess I wish they went ahead and upsized him too or priced it a bit lower (While, it is less than half the official version, that doesn't account for the inflated pricing everything Macross begins with).

Top Bottom