The new Transformers Deal Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
How they sold out scourge for $55 when I have had two of them on ebay for the last four months for $35, I do not know.

MrBlud

Citizen
I’d have absolutely bought Retro Perceptor and Antagony.

Shame they were sold out.

TransformersTalkRAW

Citizen
Idk if yall know about this set being on Amazon right now for $45 shipped in the US.

Screenshot_20240610_213557_Chrome.jpg

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
YMMV, but the Ollie's that just opened near us had the Beast Wars Monopoly sets marked at $4.99! Original price was 49.99, and this thing comes with tokens for most of the major characters in both robot and beast modes, so if you collect Monopoly tokens or Beast Wars merchandise, it's a pretty sweet deal!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
YMMV, but the Ollie's that just opened near us had the Beast Wars Monopoly sets marked at $4.99! Original price was 49.99, and this thing comes with tokens for most of the major characters in both robot and beast modes, so if you collect Monopoly tokens or Beast Wars merchandise, it's a pretty sweet deal!

Yeah, I got this from there a few months ago for that price. Definitely worth it for the figurines alone.

Bladeshock

Citizen
still available at that price?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
still available at that price?
Ollies buys stuff from inventory overruns, store closings, etc, so there's no guarantee that any particular Ollie's store will have it, but if you have an Ollie's store near you, they may have it for that price. It's worth looking, at least.

MrBlud

Citizen
For Walmart+ members, they have the most recent 40th Anniversary Retro Soundwave and Blaster reissues for $20 each.

It has to be a PAID Walmart+ membership. The free trial won’t work.

I believe it opens for everyone to order at 5pm if they last that long.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I definitely want that Soundwave, but I might get the Blaster too just for the free shipping. Probably cost just $12 extra to get it.

MrBlud

Citizen
Exactly what I was afraid of if I waited.

With a $13 one month membership, I got both figures for $56 shipped. That saved me $54 dollars so even with the $13 expenditure I’m up $41 overall.

Worth it.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was tempted to grab the 1 month membership, but I really don't have any uses for it other than this deal, and I really just wanted a replacement G1 Soundwave since my kids got a hold of mine.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Forgot to mention it here. I apologize.
Amazon.jp has Masterpiece Rhinox for $141 with free international shipping. That saves you damn near $100 from Pulse's preorder price of $220 and shipping.

Dake

Citizen
Forgot to mention it here. I apologize.
Amazon.jp has Masterpiece Rhinox for $141 with free international shipping. That saves you damn near $100 from Pulse's preorder price of $220 and shipping.

That's probably mostly thanks to how bad the Yen is against the dollar right now. That may change when it actually comes in and they charge for it.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
That's probably mostly thanks to how bad the Yen is against the dollar right now. That may change when it actually comes in and they charge for it.
It's shipping now. Mine will be here in less than 9 days. That's not a preorder price, that's a 'we are shipping this right now' price.

Top Bottom