The Official Allspark Bluey Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So this weekend, I got the kids their end of the school year present. For them to both pass their grades, they got a TV in their room now. Let me tell you, for $200 these days, you can get a nice TV! I got them a 43" TCL series 4, and it has HDR and 120hz refresh rate.

I never knew how good Bluey looks until we got this TV. It is absolutely night and day difference between that and our other TVs. We watched The Sign on it again and it just looks amazing.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I could have gotten myself a 43" TCL series 4 television (with HDR and 120hz refresh rate and toggling frame intrapolation) but I got me a Muffin instead. She's got a chef hat.

20240602_204342.jpg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
OK but you did turn off frame interpolation, right?
I actually like the smoothing effect. I am one of those people who like it and ever since I saw one in Circuit City on 2007, I have wanted to get one!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Also, the phrase, "Well obviously I'm not very good at these things Chilly" has been adopted and used quite frequently around our house.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh dang, I didn't recognize Socks.

Ha! That's during the marriage ep! Hehe

Ia m betting that artwork is from the upcoming mini episodes. They air this Sunday on ABC Kids Community and on July 3rd on Disney+, so we will have to wait and see.

Top Bottom