Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
had leftover taco-salad-bowl forms:

20240720_134838.jpg

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Heck, I had the original Motorola Droid and the reason THAT was my first android smartphone was SPECIFICALLY because hit had a slide-out QUERTY keyboard(thing was also a TANK. By the time I stopped using it the rear speaker grill was bent and it was scratched up something fierce, but the screen and speakers still worked, as did the keyboard, it's just that it was slow and newer apps didn't work on it.. Still prefer a physical keyboard to the on-screen crap we are currently saddled with. Haptic feedback just isn't the same as physical buttons and I'll NEVER agree otherwise. I really do think we lost something in the move to touch-only interfaces.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Heck, I had the original Motorola Droid and the reason THAT was my first android smartphone was SPECIFICALLY because hit had a slide-out QUERTY keyboard(thing was also a TANK. By the time I stopped using it the rear speaker grill was bent and it was scratched up something fierce, but the screen and speakers still worked, as did the keyboard, it's just that it was slow and newer apps didn't work on it.. Still prefer a physical keyboard to the on-screen crap we are currently saddled with. Haptic feedback just isn't the same as physical buttons and I'll NEVER agree otherwise. I really do think we lost something in the move to touch-only interfaces.
My first smart phone was that Droid for the very same reason!
I think I still have it somewhere. God, it was a frikken unit, wasnt it?

Top Bottom