The Random Image Thread

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Indeed it was. Shame Motorola is a shell of its former self after Google gutted it and sold it's remains to Lenovo.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Speaking of phones, my Fold 3 is finally showing signs of wear. Picked up the glitch where it doesn't have sound while opened. So Wednesday my shiny new Fold 6 will arrive. With more than double the memory, so that'll be nice.

Noip

I'll think of something later.
Citizen
I'm still using the galaxy S7 I got back in 2016. Every s often it does something that lets me know it's past it's prime, but so far so good.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm still using the galaxy S7 I got back in 2016. Every s often it does something that lets me know it's past it's prime, but so far so good.

Same! I've had it since it was relatively new, and it still does pretty much everything I need a phone to do.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Speaking of phones, my Fold 3 is finally showing signs of wear. Picked up the glitch where it doesn't have sound while opened. So Wednesday my shiny new Fold 6 will arrive. With more than double the memory, so that'll be nice.
It's a good thing I pulled the trigger on a new one. Yesterday afternoon at work the sound decided to cut out while closed as well. It came back, but it's clear 4 years is about the time limit for a fold.
In its defense, I've had that thing with me working through the prison, the jail, while as a cop, etc. It's seen some things and gone through some hell.
Went ahead and got a really nice super armored case for the new one too. Expensive, but to protect such an investment, I'd say its worth it.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
I'd probably still be using my iPhone 8 that I got back in 2018 if Apple hadn't announced that the 2022 iPhone SE would be the last use of the 6/7/8/SE chassis, which I have become rather fond of, so I picked up the '22 SE back in the spring before the availability window closed.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Sorry for continually derailing the thread. New phone arrived. Got a really nice, but expensive case for it with the mag ring built in. It's super nice. I'm really enjoying it.

Attachments

• 448687454_10230198956071951_6619839160624968503_n.jpg
    448687454_10230198956071951_6619839160624968503_n.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 27

Top Bottom