Thunderbolts*

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Thunderbolts* is currently scheduled for theatrical release in May 2025.

Apparently, the asterisk in the title is supposed to be significant to something. We will just have to see.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I'm guessing this is based on some modern version of Thunderbolts? Because it seems to have very little in common with the original version of them from what I can tell - the originals were public from the start under their new identities(and it was originally all a plot by Baron Nemo that the others end up rebelling against), while this looks to be doing the exact opposite of all that.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I'm guessing this is based on some modern version of Thunderbolts? Because it seems to have very little in common with the original version of them from what I can tell - the originals were public from the start under their new identities(and it was originally all a plot by Baron Nemo that the others end up rebelling against), while this looks to be doing the exact opposite of all that.
From a wiki dive I did a while back, it seems like the concept DID evolve from the “villains masquerading as heroes” to “Villain reform group” to a pseudo Suicide Squad concept.

And yeah, this feels like a more modern interpretation of the group.

TM2-Megatron

Citizen
David Harbor and Florence Pugh were the best things about the Black Widow film, so if only to see their return I'm very much looking forward to this.

Top Bottom