Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
And in other news related to the Mango Menace: ""Apprentice" Producer's NDA has expired, he has a lot to say about Trump"

i don't know why i'm surprised this Nazi wannabe piece of shit brought up genes to a Jewish contestant, called a black contestant the ******* n-word and fired both of them because they were Jewish and black, but somehow i am.

i hate this man.

Anonymous X

Citizen
I don’t get how a certain section of his followers seem to idolise him as proper traditional masculine man, an alpha male, when he’s such a self-pitying, self-obsessed wanker.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
i don't know why i'm surprised this Nazi wannabe piece of shit brought up genes to a Jewish contestant, called a black contestant the ******* n-word and fired both of them because they were Jewish and black, but somehow i am.
There should absolutely be a law making this sort of thing an exception to NDAs. Remember how WAY BACK IN 2016 we were like "Come on, somebody release the tape of Trump saying the N word. We know it's out there somewhere. That's what it'll take to ruin him." We could have avoided his whole damn presidency if they could have done that back in 2016.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
You are right.

Trump would have also had his "fortune" at that point, and sued that dude to oblivion and back for breaking the NDA. Unless someone managed to figure out a way that particular NDA was illegal or illegitimate, trump would have had an a major axe to grind.

I mean: the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. But that one dude that did the right thing for the right reason is blacklisted, broke and incapable of rebuilding under your hypothetical.

At least trump was the close call that woke up a lot of the american populace to the threats, and not someone competent or skilled.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
You are right.

Trump would have also had his "fortune" at that point, and sued that dude to oblivion and back for breaking the NDA. Unless someone managed to figure out a way that particular NDA was illegal or illegitimate, trump would have had an a major axe to grind.
This is Trump, even if the NDA was illegal or illegitmate, there would have been a lawsuit that he'd have pushed for as long as it took to drain the guy dry.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
You are right.

I mean: the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. But that one dude that did the right thing for the right reason is blacklisted, broke and incapable of rebuilding under your hypothetical.
Given that the NDA in question threatened "even jail time" for violating it, I assume that means breaking it would be a criminal offense, not a civil one (I have no idea how the hell that works, but IANAL), so President Hillary would have just pardoned him for it.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Doesn't really help if the person is under an NDA and like 2 people in the world could have the source material in the first place. Trump is ******* stupid, but if only HIM and the producer could have released it, and trump didn't... you get it, right?

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
“Dox the Jurors. Dox them now,” one user wrote after Trump’s conviction on a website formerly known as “The Donald,” which was popular among participants in the Capitol attack. (That post appears to have been quickly removed by moderators.)

“We need to identify each juror. Then make them miserable. Maybe even suicidal,” wrote another user on the same forum. “1,000,000 men (armed) need to go to washington and hang everyone. That’s the only solution,” wrote another user. “This s--- is out of control.”

“I hope every juror is doxxed and they pay for what they have done,” another user wrote on Trump’s Truth Social platform Thursday. “May God strike them dead. We will on November 5th and they will pay!”

But it's not a violent terrorist cult.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
This would be a great time for someone to show how domestic terrorists should be handled.

Aaaaaaaany day now........

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Also I'm pretty sure people's voting records aren't public, specifically to prevent this kind of thing. But it wouldn't surprise me if there's no law against claiming otherwise.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Claiming otherwise in this manner is a form of voter intimidation, which is illegal, even in Texas. Whether Texas enforces that law when there's evidence of MAGAts engaging in it is the real question.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
They'll probably get away with it because they're not technically saying it's public record who you voted for, just whether you voted or not. Why else would they have not crossed that line already?

Axaday

Citizen
There are public records, for important reasons, of who voted. There are no records of who you voted for. No one is supposed to know that, much less remember.

Anonymous X

Citizen

No, really, it's not a violent terrorist cult.
IMG_5241.jpeg

Top Bottom