Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Never! I paid a lot of money to get rid of my glasses!

So, 6 months AFTER his raving cult becomes his defacto militia? Yeah, won't happen then either.

Axaday

Citizen
.....Wonko, I need you to put on some glasses. This is AFTER! the Orange Piss Pot takes office ok?

Ironbite-they wait 6 months, 25th him, and then take over the country.
Wonko has been consistently adamant that Trump cannot win, even in the post immediately preceding yours, and the math is starting to lean pretty convincingly on his side. If you want to talk to someone about what will happen after Trump wins, Wonko probably isn't your guy.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Thank you, Axaday.

But I did misinterpret what was written, and they were discussing the hypothetical. I missed the boat on that one. I mean: they're still wrong because the cult will revolt unless trump dies and it looks like natural causes, and even then... they literally run on conspiracy theories; he could keel over on stage live, and they will still blame someone else, then commit random and unconnected acts of violence because of all the threads of conspiracy only they can see.

Axaday

Citizen

Trump now says he wants to shut down the Department of Education.

If I am advising Trump, I tell him not to spout anything on the Project2025 list between now and election day.

I also advise him, not to run on big changes that he "could" have done last time and didn't, because a key area of attack for him against Harris that is his best shot at working is pointing out that she cannot be a change candidate because she lives inside the house. Don't leave yourself open to the same thing. It also leaves him vulnerable to one of the few hits that he actually landed in the debate when Kamala (unadvised by me) said she would sign a national protection for abortion and Trump pointed out that she would not be able to get that to pass. Don't tell people you're going to dismantle a Federal department if you aren't going to have 61 Senators that like the idea.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Red states are already attempting it by undermining public schools and their teachers and issuing school vouchers (functionally cash.) so families can send kids to private schools. The project 2025 bit is just the nationalized version of the plan.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen

Trump now says he wants to shut down the Department of Education.

If I am advising Trump, I tell him not to spout anything on the Project2025 list between now and election day.

I also advise him, not to run on big changes that he "could" have done last time and didn't, because a key area of attack for him against Harris that is his best shot at working is pointing out that she cannot be a change candidate because she lives inside the house. Don't leave yourself open to the same thing. It also leaves him vulnerable to one of the few hits that he actually landed in the debate when Kamala (unadvised by me) said she would sign a national protection for abortion and Trump pointed out that she would not be able to get that to pass. Don't tell people you're going to dismantle a Federal department if you aren't going to have 61 Senators that like the idea.
Project 2025 or not, shutting down the DoE has been a dream of the GOP for literally decades. I don't think "this sounds too much like Project 2025" is something Trump needs worry about especially much in this instance.

Axaday

Citizen
He carries on and on, but just to summarize if Trump doesn't win Jews will carry a blood guilt.

And if I saw correctly yesterday, this wasn't just a Jewish Group. It was an Anti-Anti-Semitism event.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Yes, yes it will. And we already knew they were going to do it somewhere. Thankfully, there's not even a handful of scenarios where harris needs georgia to win, so while it's a HUGE deal for the faith in the integrity of the system (and that is very important, don't get me wrong.): it's not a big deal for the election. Georgia can take all the time it needs to be sorted out, just like arizona did.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It was going to happen somewhere. Trump is desperate for any way to stave off his mountain of criminal charges, so as long as he can keep the election doubt going, he can keep claiming he's still in the running and it's not fair to actually hold him accountable.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Hey, whatever happens in Georgia or any other state this year, it can't be as big of a clustershow as Florida in 2000. Nothing can.

Top Bottom