Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yeah, I think you might be right. I didn't imagine I could think less of trump supporters: but you managed to make it happen man, congrats!

Axaday

Citizen
I wish I was a high level employee of the secret service ready to retire. If I was, I would go to testify to Congress about the second attempt and say "We just need to accept that Presidential assassinations are just a fact of life now"

Axaday

Citizen
It's used under liscence: so no, it's not going to a pac or the campaign. It's straight up profit going right into trumps wallet.
I think he has the money they know how to use in the campaign accounts and especially if he is going to lose, he doesn't want another dollar in that account if it could be in his own account instead.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
That's been his motive all along: it's why some of the campaign infrastructure is and always has been in trump properties, paying full value on the rent.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Whenever he offers me a free trip to Mar-a-Lago, "trip" refers specifically to the transportation and nothing else. The Mar-a-Lago part isn't free.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I think he has the money they know how to use in the campaign accounts and especially if he is going to lose, he doesn't want another dollar in that account if it could be in his own account instead.
I'd also question whether anyone connected to his campaign could possibly find a way to turn additional funding into more votes anyway. It's not like he doesn't get all the attention he needs for free from the media; he's just incapable of saying or doing anything on camera that doesn't make him look even worse.

Top Bottom