Paddles (Leader)
Signal Lancer (Core)
Downshift (Deluxe)
Camshaft (Deluxe)
Overdrive (Deluxe)
BM Nightscream (Core)
Optimus Primal bat (Core)
Nyx (Core)

-ZacWilliam, I could probably come up with like fifty more.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Another Minerva with a more show-accurate alt-mode and a Headmaster.

I mean I objectively love the Walgreens one (and I do get why it wasn't a Headmaster cause of the open window) but it really does kind of stick out with its alt-mode compared to how slavishlly show-accurate most other figures are nowadays lol.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
-G1 Roadbuster. I'd prefer at least Voyager Class, but Leader might allow for him to really shine.

-BW Tigerhawk. Definitely Leader Class.

-BW Quickstrike. Deluxe. He's probably small enough for Core Class, but a Deluxe would allow it to be cooler.

-BM Tankor. Leader Class for sure, to capture the sheer bulk! Diagnostic Drone and Key to Vector Sigma would be great accessories.

-TF Cybertron Sideways. Deluxe would be okay, but I'd love to see what they could do at the Voyager Class price point. Maybe he could be a partial for a Cybertron Soundwave?

-TF Prime Vehicons. Deluxe Class. I love the originals, but it'd be cool to see what today's engineering could produce. Just including their guns would be enough for me.

-The G1 Omnibots. All Deluxes, preferably. Just their guns / missiles would be perfect.

-G1 Overlord. I'd really like for this to be a potential HasLab. Don't get me wrong, I really love the TR version; it's so solid and extremely fun to play with. However, if he were larger with a well-engineered base mode and accompanying Godmasters, I would be over the moon. They could do different tiers for things like the car that came with the original, the radar dishes, guns, etc.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
RiD Brave Maximus with G1 Fort Max accessories.

Or G1 Fort Max.

Wait, is this for ones that exist that we want, or ones we wish existed?

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Nonexistent Pipedreams:
- Titan Rail Racer
- Leader Movieverse Springer
- Leader Cybertron Scourge
- Voyager Cybertron Evac
- Commander Armada Jetfire (Prime has a hidden peghole under his super mode faction symbol where the chestplate could plug in...!)
- Titan Tidal Wave
- Commander Torca
- Hearts of Steel Shockwave
- Devil's Due TF/Joe Rattler Seekers
- TM Megatron (Seriously how do we get two beast Megatrons and they skip the most iconic form--)
- TM Tarantulas

Repaint/retool Pipedreams:
- Universe King Atlas [Legacy Skyquake/Dreadwing]
- G2 Devastator [CW Devastator]
- Cybertronian Rattrap [Legacy Iguanus, saw an excellent digibash of this on twitter before]
- Universe Smokescreen & Drench [Legacy Hot Shot + Kingdom Sideswipe]
- Universe Ramjet [Legacy A. Starscream]
- Kickback Insecticlone multipack, but they're colored after the Shocker Riders [Legacy Kickback]

Glitch

Citizen
Commander Class Overlord comprised of two triple changing robots.
Trooper Pack 2: G2 cybertronian Air Warrior, Badgeless officer, Refeaktor Technician (based on WFC Shamble) and Mercenary guard (WFC Impactor)
Violengiguar (Fossilizer combiner formed by the three fossilizers)
Tyrannocus redecoed with Beast Wars Grimlocks colours and being said character, his Kingdoms one yellowed terribly and a mild retool of Megatron into a Megaraptor would be cool.
Dark Ark/Lugnut Supreme with Deceptitraan (Ark retool)
G1 Megatronus, basically Generation 1 universe The Fallen.
Blast (Black Thrust)
Thrustor and Diregun from Kingdoms dinobot and Waspinator, they were cyber beasts.

Update:
Masterpiece Shatter and Dropkick, the triple changers from bumblebee could be given good toys in that line.
G2 Optimus Prime, the Earthrise leader Optimus with the G2 insignia, a black trailer with Roller, two guns and the backpack the original figure had.
Tigerhawk as a duocon, basically we get Tigatron and Airazor who can combine both robot and beast modes to form Tigerhawk, maybe Obsidian and Strica do the same.

Last edited:

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
Botanica (Deluxe)
BM Jetstorm (Voyager, show design)
Scrounge (Deluxe)
Spanner (Titan)
Venom (Deluxe)
Chop Shop (Deluxe)
Barrage (Deluxe)
Beet Papil (Deluxe)
Paddles (Leader)
Signal Lancer (Core)
Downshift (Deluxe)
Camshaft (Deluxe)
Overdrive (Deluxe)
BM Nightscream (Core)
Optimus Primal bat (Core)
Nyx (Core)

-ZacWilliam, I could probably come up with like fifty more.
I honestly never really liked Paddles. Felt...off. But I love the omnibots. Suprised we didn't get them in Siege because they really would've shined with the combat system. Love the idea of a Beet-Papil and love the rest

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
-G1 Roadbuster. I'd prefer at least Voyager Class, but Leader might allow for him to really shine.

-BW Tigerhawk. Definitely Leader Class.

-BW Quickstrike. Deluxe. He's probably small enough for Core Class, but a Deluxe would allow it to be cooler.

-BM Tankor. Leader Class for sure, to capture the sheer bulk! Diagnostic Drone and Key to Vector Sigma would be great accessories.

-TF Cybertron Sideways. Deluxe would be okay, but I'd love to see what they could do at the Voyager Class price point. Maybe he could be a partial for a Cybertron Soundwave?

-TF Prime Vehicons. Deluxe Class. I love the originals, but it'd be cool to see what today's engineering could produce. Just including their guns would be enough for me.

-The G1 Omnibots. All Deluxes, preferably. Just their guns / missiles would be perfect.

-G1 Overlord. I'd really like for this to be a potential HasLab. Don't get me wrong, I really love the TR version; it's so solid and extremely fun to play with. However, if he were larger with a well-engineered base mode and accompanying Godmasters, I would be over the moon. They could do different tiers for things like the car that came with the original, the radar dishes, guns, etc.
Agree with all of them

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Rid15 Steeljaw ( and Phantomjaw, Deluxe)
Bisk (and Thermidor, Deluxe)
Filch (and Boostwing Deluxe)
Glowstrike (Voyager)
Lord Doomitron (Core)
Saberhorn (Leader)

ZacWilliam, we've had sooo many Airrazor's recently it'd be so easy to make a Filch...

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Animated Strika (Leader Class)
Animated Blackout (Leader Class)
Animated Red Alert (Deluxe Class)
G1 Sideswipe (Core Class)
G1 Sunstreaker (Core Class)
Gobot Steamer (Deluxe Class and/or Core Class)
Dropshot (Deluxe would be great, but might need the parts count of a larger size to maintain triple-changer status)
Armada Laserbeak (Core Class, both released and unreleased decos)

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
Guiledart (Leader)
Skarr (Leader)
Prime Breakdown (Voyager)
Saberback (Leader)
Flatline (Deluxe)
BW Soundwave (Leader, and a triple changer with a robot mode)
Savage Noble (Leader)
Armada Sideways (Deluxe)
Lockdown (Deluxe)
Airachnid (Deluxe)
Rung (Core)
Prime Vehicon/Steve (Deluxe)

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ones we wish existed. But I do want a new G1 For Max without the stickers and lights, Might just be me though
Oh, okay!

And no, not just you.

Wait, G1 Fort Max had lights?

Anyway, I'd like if the towers had the windows painted to look lit up like Brave Maximus, maybe a little more randomized so it doesn't look like everyone in town is pulling an all-nighter at once.

But my hands have gotten too unsteady for sticker application, so some other way of having detail would be appreciated.

As for others...

More detailed, transformable, show-accurate, articulated Rescue Bots. Though I'd rather they don't go ham on the transformation -- I like the general simplicity, so I don't want Heatwave with a second windshield and alternate grill abs or anything, if it can be helped. Deluxe size works for me, save for any characters better served at a different size. Energized tools as accessories, and maybe even small figures of their human partners would be good, especially if they can sit inside the cockpits in either mode.

A bigger class of Skarr. I still don't have the current one, but ankylosaurus is a favorite of mine, so I'd like something that can better hang with the other Dinobot toys out there. I'm not too particular beyond that, though if he's a medic, I'd like him to have some accessories that can store that reflect that.

Studio Series Outback, with gun and Decepticon Detector.

...Rescue Bot combiner limbs compatible with Combiner Wars Optimus Prime.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My wish list is getting more and more outlandish as things that I never thought were possible keep turning into actual toys, which is amazing.

Leader Class G1 Scorn, Skarr, and Paddles (though I did buy an extra Sludge in anticipation of the upcoming Nonnef Sludge-to-Paddles conversion kit).

Deluxe or above Carnivac and Catilla

Deluxe Emirate Xaaron

Voyager Legacy-styled Animated Sentinel Prime

As grateful as I am for all of the Quintessons that we've already received, I would take a Prosecutor and a Scientist.

Pretty much the entirety of Squadron X.

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
Oh, okay!

And no, not just you.

Wait, G1 Fort Max had lights?

Anyway, I'd like if the towers had the windows painted to look lit up like Brave Maximus, maybe a little more randomized so it doesn't look like everyone in town is pulling an all-nighter at once.

But my hands have gotten too unsteady for sticker application, so some other way of having detail would be appreciated.

As for others...

More detailed, transformable, show-accurate, articulated Rescue Bots. Though I'd rather they don't go ham on the transformation -- I like the general simplicity, so I don't want Heatwave with a second windshield and alternate grill abs or anything, if it can be helped. Deluxe size works for me, save for any characters better served at a different size. Energized tools as accessories, and maybe even small figures of their human partners would be good, especially if they can sit inside the cockpits in either mode.

A bigger class of Skarr. I still don't have the current one, but ankylosaurus is a favorite of mine, so I'd like something that can better hang with the other Dinobot toys out there. I'm not too particular beyond that, though if he's a medic, I'd like him to have some accessories that can store that reflect that.

Studio Series Outback, with gun and Decepticon Detector.

...Rescue Bot combiner limbs compatible with Combiner Wars Optimus Prime.
Outback is a no-brainer, Rescue Bots are a longshot but possible.And yeah, he had lights, sounds, and stickers. Same with Trypticon and Metroplex. Plus, FUll-Tilt was stuck being a Headmaster and Fort Max was just a Metroplex retool, a figure which wasn't based entirely on G1

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'd love a Marvel Comics style and size Corr Max myself. That's the version of him that mattered most to me as a kid. Give me a Commander Class Max that's big but not titan.

-ZacWilliam, corse then I'm gonna want a Scorponok to match

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Leader or Commander BW Rampage. A matching Depth Charge (without the giant disc launcher sticking out of his back so he could actually fit on a shelf) would be great too.

Commander BM Tankor.

Monstructor.

Top Bottom