Transformers FIgure WIshlist

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Titan Class BM Megatron (the head)

1687220070788.png

BM Megatron that floats off the ground and transforms into the dragon that looks like Megatron trying to be rid of most of his oragnic parts, so commander class is the best bet

1687220260240.png

An offical War Within Optimus prime as a voyager class, the first G1 Optimus look to show OP without windows on his chest and pretty much setting the stage for the Cybertron video games OP look

1687219917507.png

Armada, Voyager Pre-earth Optimus Prime, that was a wicked look
1687219827393.png

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Outback is a no-brainer, Rescue Bots are a longshot but possible.And yeah, he had lights, sounds, and stickers. Same with Trypticon and Metroplex. Plus, FUll-Tilt was stuck being a Headmaster and Fort Max was just a Metroplex retool, a figure which wasn't based entirely on G1

Oh, wait, are we going for stuff actually likely to happen?

And G1 Metroplex didn't have lights or sounds. I had him, and the reissue.

Thrilling 30 has them, though, and I know that Fort Max does...

Armada, Voyager Pre-earth Optimus Prime, that was a wicked look
1687219827393.png
I've been wanting one of this for a while. Shame there's only that one figurine that's impossible to get.

I love how he looks like a blend of Armada Optimus, Fire Convoy, and a bit of G1 for good measure. It's almost like an Uber-Optimus.

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
Oh, wait, are we going for stuff actually likely to happen?

And G1 Metroplex didn't have lights or sounds. I had him, and the reissue.

Thrilling 30 has them, though, and I know that Fort Max does...

I've been wanting one of this for a while. Shame there's only that one figurine that's impossible to get.

I love how he looks like a blend of Armada Optimus, Fire Convoy, and a bit of G1 for good measure. It's almost like an Uber-Optimus.
I was talking about Thrilling 30 and how it got retooled into Fort Max for TR

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Oh, Fire Convoy! I actually forgot about including him in my list. IMO, he'd be a really cool prospect for Commander Class as well.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Oh, Fire Convoy! I actually forgot about including him in my list. IMO, he'd be a really cool prospect for Commander Class as well.

It be hard to improve upon prefection, thou the only way to improve upon him is to reduce the size of his back pack and give the battle mode fingers that move seperate from one another

Onyx

Citizen
My wish list would require Legacy to last the rest of this decade. As I want as many characters from the last 28 years as possible. Not just G1ified versions of the G1 characters in the shows. Gives use Legacy BM and Prime Vehicons, Skid-Z, Shattershot (Both forms), Landmine, Landfill, Noisemaze, Crumplzone, Mudflap, Thunderblast, Airacnid, BW2 Galvatron, CR Gigatron, Pred Trio, Skybyte, Rail Racer, Updated reimagined 5 - 6 member Build Team, Straxus, Thunderclash, Thunderwing, Wing Saber (Both Energon and Cybertron versions), Gears, Polarclaw, Apelinq, Glyph and Tapout, Roulette and Shadow Striker, Cryotek, TM Tigertron, Packrat and Fractyl, BW Laserbeak, ALL OF THE CASETTES, The other Primes, more characters from BW2nd and Neo. G1ified versions of the Bayverse characters. If we get new molds for Defensor (G2 Toxitron repaints and mainline) and Superion (War Dawn) then do the rest of the Combiners.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It be hard to improve upon prefection, thou the only way to improve upon him is to reduce the size of his back pack and give the battle mode fingers that move seperate from one another
Having the backpack on Super Fire Convoy latch more securely so that trying to pull the ladder up doesn't cause his head to flip off his shoulders would be good.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd love it. I never experienced the originals, and Takara gave up on the Encore release.

I know I could still buy the originals, but the chrome's probably in rough shape these days and those tires are gone.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, I don't think I have any original G1 Transformers in my current collection who have rubber tires. Repros, sure, and back in the day, yeah, but...

I'm curious. Did they just cheap out on the rubber for the tires on those by comparison? Or are both lines in similarly rough shape these days?

Just wondering, for all the cries of when robots were diecast and tires were rubber.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Titan Class BM Megatron (the head)

View attachment 14735
I’m not sure Hasbro would commit to a full Titan for Megatron. But I think a Commander would be a “good enough“ option. I can see it almost like Rodimus Prime:
The head itself transforms into an “attack mode” and robot mode, but has a central “cockpit” with the control helmet. The central part is Voyager-ish sized Dragon Megatron. Robot mode might be more of an “exo-suit” type deal (which might even maintain the odd proportions from the cartoon screen image)

That would leave Titan open for a new Grandus :p

It’s the 40th Anniversary, let’s dream big here!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm think the titan will be the Quintason ship, if you look at the combined picture on the legacy packing, in the corner with the Nemesis is the Quintason ship so I think there is a good chance that will be the next titan class figure, what the robot mode looks like, is a mystery, but then considering its the 40th, they might decide, screw it and do a Titan class Optimus prime and say, sod scale just this once!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I wouldn't mind a Quintesson ship at some point but tbh, I kind of have Titan Class Spaceship Fatigue. I begrudingly bought The Ark and have enjoyed Mainframe and the ship mode. However, I'm skipping Nemesis and would really like for the next Titan to be something that isn't a spaceship. For example, I would welcome another (read: better) take on Metroplex.

Anyway, yeah, I applaud the team for their creativity at the Titan Class level. But I'm going to sleep on Titan Class stuff until something more interesting and worthy of the price comes along.

Post-BayTransformersFan

Citizen
Core BWII Stampy
Core BWN Break
Core Robotmasters Bound Ruge
Deluxe RB Blades
Deluxe K9/Wolfang
Deluxe Nightbird (Using the ER Arcee Mold)
Deluxe Armada Blurr
Deluxe Bumper
Deluxe Diaclone Red Mirage (I'd call him Dino)
Deluxe Landmine
Deluxe Cloudburst
Deluxe Waverider
Deluxe Submarauder
Voyager Class Dinobot Slash
Voyager Class BW Hardhead
Voyager Class RB Heatwave
Voyager Stranglehold
Voyager Octopunch
Voyager Longtooth
Voyage Doubleheader
Voyager Pincher
Leader Class RB Boulder
Leader Class BWN Big Convoy
Leader Class BWII Galvatron
Leader Class Macadam
Leader Class Animated Bulkhead
Leader Class Movie Blackout
Commander Delta Magnus
Commander Magnaboss
Commander Tripredacus
Commander Magmatron
Commander Animated Lugnut
Titan Tidal Wave
Titan BWII Gigastorm
Titan Megaplex

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I'm going to list a bunch of silly things that I don't necessarily actually want, and probably end up genuinely wanting every single one of them by the end of the post.

- Core Class RID01 Megatron, to belatedly fill that conspicuous hole in the Spychanger lineup
- Standalone Cerebros who turns into a tiny version of Fort Max's G1 city mode
- Mobage Roadburner
- Cryostase big enough to contain, at a bare minimum, a Core figure
- Triple-Threat Prime
- Hybridized G1/Armada Red Alert who presumably transforms into some kind of medical Lamborghini
- G1 Movie Bumblebee
- G2 Sunstreaker at last

Yep. There I go. I want all of those now.

Top Bottom