Transformers Halloween Costumes / Roleplay Items

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Was at Walmart and decided to check their costume section for that light up Matrix accessory. Didn't find it, but they did have several other items. All rather small child sized, but interesting:

G1 Optimus Prime Ion Cannon
20240909_123730.jpg

Movie verse Bumblebee arm cannon
20240909_123733.jpg

Movie verse Optimus Prime sword
20240909_123738.jpg

Not amazingly detailed or anything, but not bad. All just hollow plastic, no lights or sounds, etc.

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
I got that Matrix that came out recently. it's not as small as I expected (It doesn't feel "full" sized for an adult human, but honestly, yeah this feels about the size of something you'd shove into a weird chest cavity.

Absolutely worth the sub-$20 it cost, though. If the Hasbro prop replica people decided to do a better version that could open, I'd be all over it, but as is, it's a fun display piece that's going on a shelf with the Infinity Gauntlet and the Doom Slayer's helmet.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got that Matrix that came out recently. it's not as small as I expected (It doesn't feel "full" sized for an adult human, but honestly, yeah this feels about the size of something you'd shove into a weird chest cavity.

Absolutely worth the sub-$20 it cost, though. If the Hasbro prop replica people decided to do a better version that could open, I'd be all over it, but as is, it's a fun display piece that's going on a shelf with the Infinity Gauntlet and the Doom Slayer's helmet.

Where did you find yours? I know Target is supposed to be getting them, but my local Target hasn't started putting out Halloween costumes yet. Wasn't sure if they were going to be available elsewhere or not.

Top Bottom