Transformers Legacy toyline

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
No way. The helmets were ugly, restricted articulation and made the headmasters either have too small faces or make their dedicated headmasters have next to no helmet, compromising their cross compatibility anyway.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
The only headmaster-adjacent gimmick an IDW Max needs is being able to scrunch heads into robo-gore in that chest compartment.

Xaaron

Citizen
Max had a thing, too, in MTMTE #5. He snapped off either Sonic or Boom's head using that glass canopy thing on his left pec.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
And that was after he ripped the other Con in half with his bare hands. Because horrible gory violence doesn't count if they're robots.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Walmart’s Star Raiders Leader class offering has been leaked, and it is a Thundertron set. Featuring Thundertron with a hook hand and new head sculpt (more evocative of the original toy’s design), he also comes with Calcitron (a Magneous retool in shades of blue) and a Siege Ratbat retool styled after RiD15’s Nightstrike.

My only real “meh” response is that Thundertron isn’t more visually interesting that his normal retail release. The new hand and head are nice…but the whole set is a lot of white and blue.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
If I didn't already have the regular version (and if my Walmart ever bothered to actually get any exclusives), I might go for it, but neither the deco nor mold are good enough to double dip, and I'm not paying leader price for a Ratbat recolor.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
the colors aren’t significantly different enough to make or break either way but I prefer this headsculpt. Less Santa Claus looking. The other dudes are okay I guess, so I’ll go with this release

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I held of on Thundertron til this reveal because I wanted to compare. I think I’ll definitely hunt this down over the retail.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Yep. Glad I held off on the retail version. Way better head on Thundertron. Another Rock dude with a very rock lords styled head, and RID2015 Nightstrike as an inverted Jolly Roger.

Love it.

Top Bottom