Transformers: One - New Animated Prequel coming September 20th, 2024 - New Toy Official Images!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, it sounds really good. And I didn't even know about the other biscuit types (thinking BoBerry was just their name for their biscuit), although it makes sense that more standard types are also there.

Alas, I am overdrawn at the moment, so I can't even chase down a local equivalent after work; gonna have to Amazing Mumford it up and make me some peanut butter sandwiches.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Hey, glad you enjoyed!

Thankfully, none of that other stuff happening around here... I don't know if I could handle it on top of everything else!

Sorry to make you hungry, though! (But Bojangles is great -- the biscuits are the best (regular, sandwich, and BoBerry), and the seasoned fries are great. And I'm really fond of the chicken and dirty rice, too!)

Oh... that probably doesn't help, does it?
Bojangles is indeed a fine establishment for American biscuits, chicken and American-style sausage slices (for breakfast). The Hispanic workers even understood the British English term "serviette" (as it's also the same as Spanish, right?), so I didn't have to translate it like I've had to with other American workers into "napkin".

Top Bottom