Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I don't have any trouble with any one of his weapons, but he has so many weapons that I find I have to be careful about where I grab him to avoid knocking one off. Nothing I'd describe as a fault in the toy, but still a bit irritating to deal with.

I do find that, even though the katanas should be nominally identical, there's a definite left and right one when it comes to vehicle mode. If I put them in one way, everything lines up fine. If I try swapping them, one of the katanas doesn't quite line up with the slots under the front bumper correctly, causing it to have to bend down. Specifically, I have to attach them with the ejector pin circles face down. It's when they're face up that they don't align correctly. Anyone else run into that?

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
Specifically, I have to attach them with the ejector pin circles face down. It's when they're face up that they don't align correctly. Anyone else run into that?
One of the swords on mine will *not* peg into either spot underneath. The tolerances between some of the other weapons/spots are finicky. (The heads store fine.)

With seven separate weapons, it's hard to get a perfect score.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hope I can get one of these. I always wanted a Turtle Van from the cartoon.

I mean, this had its charms...

1721717075763.jpeg

...but it just wasn't the same.

Of course, I did finally manage to get the Hot Wheel version they released a while back, if nothing else...

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Collab Knight Rider revealed, Agent Knight. Digging this a LOT more than I expected. I think it’s the classical Autobot profile they opted for. Many of the collabs felt like they “didn’t belong”, stylistically, but Agent Knight I could see in a group shot of other Autobot cars. And I’m always a sucker for that old-school packaging

Also a good look at TFxJoe Triple T Kup. I think he’s one of the stronger ones thus far. The theming works, and instead of trying to “maintain” Kup’s core look (blue/teal), they integrated his deco with the vehicle. Again, I think everything works FAR better here than in most of the others. And an o-ring Sgt Slaughter (never offered in the US carded in this deco) and Leatherneck are welcome extras. Damn glad to see Hasbro keep bringing in post-84 figures.

Last edited:

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Sweet, another one off of my crossover checklist. Little bummed he isn't a new character, but I'll make an exception in this case as it'd be weird to have TF that also has an onboard AI.

(Though I guess Beast Wars did that constantly)

EDIT: Oh snap, I didn't realize they gave him electronics too. Damn, that's gonna be pricey but worth it!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Agent Knight is a must-own, and I had Sgt. Slaughter and the Triple T Tank as a kid, so that Kup is also a high-want for me. Now, we just need A-Team and Airwolf crossovers. Mr V and The Lady deserve to be Transformers, too!

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Agent Knight is a must-own, and I had Sgt. Slaughter and the Triple T Tank as a kid, so that Kup is also a high-want for me. Now, we just need A-Team and Airwolf crossovers. Mr V and The Lady deserve to be Transformers, too!
Mad Max's interceptor is probably my most wanted vehicle right now. Either that or the Tim Burton or the Animated Series' Batmobile.

Dom's charger from The Fast and The Furious and the Mystery Machine are up there as well.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Turbokat from SwatKats
Galactica from Battlestar Galactica
Colonial Viper from Battlestar Galactica
A few of the key ships from Star Trek would be cool, with the original Enterprise and the Enterprise D most likely to make some money
Lifeguard SUV from Baywatch to complete Team Hoff

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
He's likely a brand new mold made especially for himself since he has electronic lights and sounds built-in.

Last edited:

Blot

Citizen
Agent Knight looks fantastic! And suspiciously like he could share engineering with an Omnibot Overdrive...
Hearing the Omnibot namedrop in stream while not getting any new toys of any of the trio since Binaltech Overdrive stung a little.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Collab Knight Rider revealed, Agent Knight. Digging this a LOT more than I expected. I think it’s the classical Autobot profile they opted for. Many of the collabs felt like they “didn’t belong”, stylistically, but Agent Knight I could see in a group shot of other Autobot cars. And I’m always a sucker for that old-school packaging
I had the same thought, he'll fit right in with the Datsun bros the same way IIRC Gigawatt looked good with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. And after Gigawatt and now Agent Knight, oh and Jurassic Park I'm not sure if there's any big collaborations I'm pining for.

Fingers crossed they do a slight remold and make KARR though, and that the electronics don't bump up the price too much.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Logo.png

SDCC 2024 Knight Rider x Transformers Official Images from Transformers Collaborative (4)__sca...jpg

SDCC 2024 Knight Rider x Transformers Official Images from Transformers Collaborative (3)__sca...jpg

SDCC 2024 Knight Rider x Transformers Official Images from Transformers Collaborative (2)__sca...jpg

SDCC 2024 Knight Rider x Transformers Official Images from Transformers Collaborative (1)__sca...jpg

KITT Bot.png

Transformers Collaborative G.I. Joe x Transformers Autobot Kup Triple T (3)__scaled_600.jpg

Transformers Collaborative G.I. Joe x Transformers Autobot Kup Triple T (2)__scaled_600.jpg

Transformers Collaborative G.I. Joe x Transformers Autobot Kup Triple T (1)__scaled_600.jpg

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'd go the Adam West or Super Powers Batmobile myself.

I'd also love The Mystery Machine, something from Star Trek, Tardis obviously, Tron bike, Battle Cat and Godzilla and any of his friends.

-ZacWilliam, those are the X-overs that pop to mind. And I wish any of them would get comics like GB and BttF did.

Top Bottom