Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
These JOE crossovers look better and better with each release, until I realize how expensive they are and how much bigger they are than they look in pictures.

But whoever's designing these is getting better, and I'm proud of their progress. You can do it, whoever you are.
I wish most of them were available in Japan. Maybe KITT will be as Knight Rider was fairly popular over here, I believe.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hehe. Good point. Gigawatt has the power of Mr. Fusion!

Definitely gonna get KITT, but it will be interesting to see comparison pics with the rest of the Collab gange.

Now all we need are the A-Team van and Airwolf and we’ll have the 80s tv trifecta.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Agree. KITT from the show could already pass the Turing test. He was pretty much already alive, just stuck in car form. would be neat to have his alt mode actually be the humanoid robot instead of the vehicle. Love the head sculpt, you even see a bit of Hoff's hairdo in the design of the helmet.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Tbh, while the variation in packaging has been fun at times, I wish all Collaboratives were in Geewunny boxes like Ectotron, Gigawatt and Agent Knight.
I think it's probably down to whatever deals
are made with the property being licensed. Some are probably fine with very G1-y packaging to sell the 80s-ness of it but I can see some properties wanting more representation on the packaging.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Agree. KITT from the show could already pass the Turing test. He was pretty much already alive, just stuck in car form. would be neat to have his alt mode actually be the humanoid robot instead of the vehicle. Love the head sculpt, you even see a bit of Hoff's hairdo in the design of the helmet.
Personally, I wouldn't mind an alternative head...

Ertl.jpg

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Ah, Street Hawk. Yeah I did forget . I take it back. Add the bike and we only need one more for a whole team.

EDIT: I have never heard of Knightboat. Ever. And I used to love the Simpsons.

EDIT EDIT: I hope they get to keep going with the Universal Monsters. I want Th Mummy to be an insect icon retool called Imhotech

Last edited:

Top Bottom